Sig Updates

Blades

Hmm almost...

It should look like :

Cadet Someone (the italics are optional, if you want)

GCV - Someship, Orion starstation (CENTRIS)

Orion fleet academy

www.orionfleet.com

"Optional custom quote until the academy gets his motto"

The ship class shouldn't be included unless you have been told you can take this ship by your superior, like I have been... or almost *g*

Almost. Your name should be in bold, the shipname and launch base in italics, on the same line, separated by a comma, and centris in parenthesis, without any formatting and in caps. then the "Orion fleet academy" should be in italics. Have a nice day

Oh and the motto looks better in italics

Guest Grayfox

also im workin on a flash movie. is there a bigger version of our fleet patch??? or a patch idea? and is there one for the 22nd IMB? the movies gonna be sweet, ill show you guys when im done. ill post it in the recruitment thread cause folks are gonna wanna sign up after they see it

Test.

I've changed "Newbie Welcome Wagon" to Public Relations Officer. It sounds more "official", and nowadays, I'm doing more than n00bs. I'm the energizer bunny, after all. Your jack-of-all-trades if you may.

Public Relations Officer equals:

---Newbie Welcome Wagon

---Assistant Commandant to Academy (unofficial).

---Supplement to the Recruitment and Morale Officers.

---Other PR roles, such as recruitment posters (still under works), and helping others around and such.

From what I've seen, Epsilon 5 would fit such a "rank". (It's still more of an unofficial "title".) Of course, I wanna wait until you upper-rank guys accept this as a rank before having me or Ep5 use it. For now, this is just a revised version of the Newbie Welcome Wagon.

Commander Nova--NWW v2.0!

(And yes Blades, you were right about me being more of a PR guy, when I wanted to run the RP site instead of PR. Hehe, it still amazes me how well you saw through me. )

(EDIT: Again.)

[ 02-10-2002, 22:19: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

• 6 months later...