This Marine is ready for combat!!!

Scipio

As a former U.S. Marine I have come to the conclusion that the only job that would make me feel comfortable would be as a Marine in the 22nd!!! I believe that you have openings, have you not? Let me know if you're interested and what the details are! I'm currently assigned as a commander in Delta Wing, Prime Fleet...

Semper Fi!!!! HOORAH

Ah, yes. Our famed Orion Support Group, the 22nd IMB.

Of course we're recruiting. Our Marine and Pilot numbers have dwindled down so badly, since people have been having real life time constraints, that we're sorta desperate for them. But also remember that we're still up for a few good commanders. (Remember that marines don't get space craft......)

You'd do nicely here in Orion. We've got a great little community brewing up at the Orion Forums. (If the link is down, it may be down for maintainance--the server's in the UK. The time zones make it around 6AM there, at the time of this writing; perfect time for them to run a maintainance. ;p ) Anyway, did you know that $ilk, the Orion Fleet Recruitment Officer just enlisted in the U.S. Marine Corps? That's pretty cool, how you've got experience there, IMO. You'll fit right in. I hope you decide to shift to Orion.

Contact Fleet Commander Blades ( [email protected] ), and he'll get your paperwork (as in Fleet DB assignment) done. Then he just might send you over to have a chat with me (either through ICQ or AOL IM) for Newbie Orientation. I'll be free tomorrow, so I'll be expecting you.

Nova, over and out.

[ 12-08-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]