Orion Fleet Directive - Epsilon 5

Supreme Cmdr

rp- Snaps crew of the GCV INGRESSION to attention,'Present-harms!'-rp

Bane and the GCV INGRESSION's crew bid you well FC Blades, thinggs will not be the same here or at home in the fleet.

This has been a saddening week for us, and now even more sarow. We will all do our best to move forward and keep the Orion Fleet stronge and proud!

I wish you all the best, Blades, and every now and then... share the old times with a new freind, to help keep this time alive.

BANE.....out.

Dude, you need to keep up with current events. Im back. But I appreciate your words, ALL words from ALL the people that have contacted me during this difficult time. Many thanks and kudos all round.

[RP]Cmdr Epsilon5, you are hereby reinstated as part of the Orion Fleet. As result of the Orion Fleet reinstatement policy, you are required to report to the Orion Fleet Academy, ASAP.

Pack your bags EP5, we got work to do.

[/RP]

Welcome back, both of you, I found all this out last night after I made the post, but the sever at the orion fleet was overloaded for hours, so I went to bed. and I have just now put my orion email back up du to my server going down du to dx 8.1, but we will not talk about that.

rp-Hay cadet-

EP5 looks around 'who me',

I need some coffee over here.-bane slaps EP5 on the back hard-'just kidding, its nice to see you back-rp

Hey I just joined Orion but as the website is not fully functioning I'm having a difficult time determining exactly what it is I need to do to "graduate" from Cadet status. Any advice?

[ 12-19-2001: Message edited by: Thermidor ]

Your behavior, and activeness plays a big role in graduating. Since MP isn't out, and hasn't been, it's been our practice to go by those 2 norms.

After a while, if you seem to be learning the ropes pretty well, you get along with the rest of the gang, and so forth, one of your superiors (usually Commandant Badger, but sometimes someone like me, $ilk, or someone else) will put in a good word for you and contact the Fleet Commander for immediate graduation procedures. From there, it's the FC's choice. (This "good word" thing usually happens somewhere between 5-10 months after enlistment, depending on behavior. Some exceptions are ones like Epsilon 5 or the late Hamblin, who may or may not get in sooner or completely later than others; but time will tell..... )

This is how we run ship. It's a tight ship at first, but once you've proven yourself a good guy to us, then it's all good.

[ 12-20-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

Speakin of tight ships ... JJ! If you dont fix that sig of yours to regulation standard (And yes, that includes system profile) Im gonna pull off your legs, break off your arms, shit in your feedbag and make you eat the corn out of it! You get me Leutenant?

Last friggin time thats gets ignored.