ORION MARINES -ATTEN HUT!!

Hunted

Alright listen up ladies!

I got the word from the XO ..Vice Admiral Miller that we need an official head count on you maggots...and me being the lead grunt this fine fleet has i'm orderinng an official ROLECALL...that even means for you cadets...HUT TOO!

"BADASSESS SIMPLY BADASSESS"!

"SC's response to a question of what he thought about the 22nd IMB after The Second Gammulan War"

demoliton LOL RELAX the COknows it was a joke....i make smnart ass comments...he makes me do pushups/or kills me...either way it's fun...hence the/rp tags

hey by the way your PRIME!, ru insinuating that blades doesen't run the tightest fleet around here!...well he does if you haven't noticed...and since you don't know the "insides" of our fleet...i'd bow out

[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: JJ ]

Speaking of sigs... is your quote right? It's different from the one at the BC Community forum

there it's: 'Me Cadet? No? Wait, you're right!'

here it's: 'Me Cadet? No? Of damn, you're right!'

Of damn? Not very good english... but I suppose it is your second language?

I'm not nearly as good at Japanese as you are at english, so i'm not really one to talk... hehehe.

• 1 month later...

My apologies for being late cadet

That flash movie was outstanding!

personally i'd like to see a few ones with action pics, and larger battles, you can do that by beaming down marines as a cmdr.

Sorry i was a way for a while, family problems rose up

if blades passes this i need a Sgt, so right now i'm givng you a battlefield promotion! as an acting seargent ( if passed)

HUT TOO SEARGENT!

You can't do that--he's not under your command since he's still in the Academy. Only Badger, Blades, or GMAN (if Blades is not present) can promote people from the Academy.

Personally, I wanna make some AVI files, mix it with some music, and do some other stuff, and use that as a recruitment file..... But I still have to find a good free (or shareware) program like that.

Good to see you back, JJ.