ORION MARINES -ATTEN HUT!!

Hunted

quote:

Originally posted by JJ:

if blades passes this i need a Sgt, so right now i'm givng you a battlefield promotion! as an acting seargent ( if passed)

HUT TOO SEARGENT!

Hehehe don't you think i should be promoted first? afterall, I was cadet before him, and I already have been a commander

And Cadet Grayfox haven't been in the academy for a long time.

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

He shows lots of promise. So do you, Ep5.

I think we should leave it at that. Orion Fleet Command has some stuff in store for the Academy, and you boys are gonna be our guinea pigs!

Enjoy yourselves while you can. Orion Academy is gettin' a big boost soon. You'll see it when the time comes.

Yeah, I know... I'm going to be the first to pass an academy test

Guest Grayfox

lmao... geez jj you sure stirred the shite pot on this one lol. unfortunately, even if i wasnt in the academy, i would have to turn it down... i dont want to cause any internal fleet strife. and honestly i dont believe in the "ive been here longer than you therefore i should be promoted first" thing... ive always been a supporter of the "let my actions, not my words, show you what i am capable of doing"

hehe i remember pi$$ing off quite a few people while i was in service when the plt sgt asked me who deserved to be promoted when it came time... the ones that got mad were the ones that were there longer, but just werent squared away enough to handle the responsibility of promotion... and the possibility of leading men into combat... something i unfortunately qualified for (leading men into combat that is).

thanks anyways tho

besides, im a damn marine for cripes sakes!

a day in the marines is like a dayon the farm... every meal a banquet, every paycheck a fortune, every formation a parade!

i just like stirring the pot myself every once in awhile...i go do a movie, now we're gonna start seeing some good stuff comin out of the woodworks... just takes a cruit to stir the pot up a lil lol j/k

[ 02-15-2002, 13:34: Message edited by: Grayfox ]

quote:

and honestly i dont believe in the "ive been here longer than you therefore i should be promoted first" thing... ive always been a supporter of the "let my actions, not my words, show you what i am capable of doing"

hmm yeah sure...

[rp]

Empirian mumbling:

"Reuirepus tse iuq rerynom et siav ej!"

[/rp]

Guest Grayfox

hehehe i mean cmon if you knew for a fact that you could do the job better than the guy whos been there longer... thats why i will always be happy playing the role of the suboordinate. that way, i dont have to worry about it

[rp]

Cmdr Nova approaches fox and says "Cadet, i want you to open that 3' thick steel door using your head"

Fox:"aye aye sir"

*stomp stomp stomp*.... *BLAM*

fox:"ow"

Nova:"no no no... like this" Nova walks over, passes his security badge in front of tht IR reader and the door opens "i meant use your head to find a way to open the door... not literally run into the door with your head!... bullet catcher"

Fox:"yes sir! my bad sir!"

[/rp]

oh and exactly how many marines do we have???

[ 02-16-2002, 11:04: Message edited by: Grayfox ]

Guest Grayfox

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Nova:

Since early-mid 2001.

mid 2001??? jumpin pie yimminy!!! youre right tho... (hopefully) numbers should improve when mp comes out... if not, ill drag them in

[rp]

Fox drags another potential recruit in off the street by the hair.

he pushes his face into a pile of recruitment papers on Commandant Badgers desk

Fox: you sign these recruitment papers or ill break yer head for yas.

[/rp]

[ 02-17-2002, 20:20: Message edited by: Grayfox ]

• 1 month later...

Outstanding PRIVATE!

glad to see you finally graduated...welcome to the war!

on a personal note i will announce my official return to the baords...i have finished moving and will be available much more often

GRAYFOX- DISMISSED!

• 2 years later...
Guest Grayfox

ok... instead of making another thread and cluttering up the board, i decided to put this here.

im faithfully submitting my idea for 22nd IMB Orginization. everything contained herein is subject for approval/disapproval by the fleet commander.

ok for a short breakdown, in R/L, a Battallion consists of 4 companies. each company has 4 platoons, each platoon has 4 squads, each squad has about 11-13 men/women.

using this format i have come up with this:

A company: all MI/ Airborne (jetpacks)

B&C companies: standard fire team companies. 1, 2, and 3rd platoons will have the following (i know the numbers will never be this high due to not many people belonging to the community, but im throwing figures):

1st, 2nd, 3rd squad: 2 MI, 2 AFM, 2 EFM, 1 RFM, 1 medic and 1 engineer.

4th squad: 5 RFM snipers.

4th platoon B&C companies will be all planetary support pilots/ support vehicle drivers.

D company will be a small (maybe 3 platoons) civil defense type company. civil defense meaning they hop in SAMs and turret guns and defend the base. everyone (including myself) will rotate thru D company so everyone gets a fair taste.

are we confused yet? any questions email me or PM me.

most humbly awaiting your yea or nay greg

Mr Wolfe, prefers to be seperate...while I will work with others, my preference is for covert operations which means that I have a desire to operate outside of regular channels.

*raises his head from development Hell, which is the first time he's had for the last week to actively reply*

As Mr. Wolfe has stated, he will be a separate unit. For those that don't know, or aren't familiar with Mr. Wolfe, his unit has always been shrouded in secrecy.

Now if Mr. Wolfe can scrape some time together to check his email inbox and reply, maybe we can put a name to the face so to speak.