Your Recruiting Officer

Guest $iLk

Hello everyone, notice me around lately? You shouldn't have because I'm in the process of moving and my internet access is extremely limited. It will probably get better soon, but my postings will be infrequent as I have had to drive an hour just to post this message. I will keep you all up to date, I'm checking my Orion email Once every one or two weeks, handling business, etc. It used to be every day, but until my internet connection gets better I will be unable to check it frequently. I want to simply remind everyone, that if you see a newbie, it is still your perogative to gain every seeking soul with talent for our fleet, and our battle groups. I require your assistance in my recruiting effort, Nova, Epsilon 5, and every other Orion member have been doing a good job at playing "vulture" with newbs. I'm just letting you know it's extra important while I am otherwise disposed setting up an account in my new home.

Thank you, that is all.

- Dan Cooper

"$iLk"

• 2 weeks later...

New home ETA in about a week or so, day before my birthday (20 yay!). Internent access time still unknown but I'll bet you 20 bucks the bastards stick me with a damn modem...

Thanks for the assist guys.