Grayfox......

Hunted

Listen up Private as of Tuesday upon your return this goes active....

You are hereby promoted to Sgt Major....i see no need for such a gap btwn me and you....considering your tactical ability and dedication...make me proud son!

i'm pretty sure i can do this considering Greg Said he reports under my command.....besides we need him in this position, and if there are any complaints about him being promoted too fast.....i was promoted twice in one night :-)

Under the circumstances I have no objection to this promotion. Grayfox has proved to be a very active, vocal and reliable member of the fleet. However, in future all promotions from grunt status to any NCO rank must go through the chain of command before it can be sanctioned. Currently that means you take it first to Epsilon 5, who in turn takes it to Greg.

The Fleet XO has authority to promote whoever he wants, whenever he wants. If he deems it neccesary, then it shall be done. If he's not 100% sure about it, he gives me the heads up.

Congrats grayfox. You've earned it.

Guest Grayfox

Again, thanks to you all for your confidence in me and my abilities. you all have my utmost respect.

I am your Fedaykin. If you dont know what that is read Dune

again, thanks to you all.

ack... everytime i update my profile my italics and bold print get removed

fixed... i hope

[ 04-23-2002, 00:39: Message edited by: Grayfox ]