@orionfleet.com email address

Supreme Cmdr

Good God, guys/gals, you should not have used that email address for your forum profile here, it falls under the same rules as a Hotmail or Yahoo email account.

You are all ordered to provide a valid email address for your profile here before the SC's deadline. Now crack to it!!!

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

Ok, who's using fleet addresses at the moment? Ya'll know theres a problem with the domain so do as the man says and sort your profiles out.

Nova is the third person so far that I have had to warn about it.

Guest Grayfox

whew! avoided the shyte storm on that one i dont think i ever used the fleet email service... unless someone set me up for it and i forgot or something...

I've tried to change from [email protected] to [email protected] - but it says that someone has already registered with my email address... I can't change it in my profile!

No one else has my email address so I don't know if there was an error processing the cgi or what, but I think my updated address is trapped in limbo...

Guest Grayfox

i can get ahold of alex, and let him know whats going on.

done. since he mainly checks his email while hes at work, it probably wont be until monday until he sees my message. he emailed me yesterday, so i know hes still kickin.

i request that SC give him until middle of next week to square the problem away (please).

[ 04-12-2003, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Grayfox ]