Orion Fleet website.....

DennyMala

Is there a on-line website for the ORION FLEET...?

I might be interested in joining the fleet but only if I can fully attend all the duties of a good cadet and be respectful and respected; so I would like to have a look to the site and learn what a good cadet might be and what he might do.....

Indeed, at one point, we had quite a website at www.orionfleet.com. We were, as far as I know, the first fleet to have it's own domain.... Until there was a little messup with it recently.

I do have the Orion Fleet Handbook that's been work-in-progress since like, 2001. I'll upload what I have ASAP.

The information in the Handbook should give you a very good idea of the fleet.

Downloaded and read..... now I have a more precise idea of what the ORION FLEET is....... and I like it....

Since I don't have a fast connection (at least for now) I'd like to know how many on line training I got to do and if there are some sort of on line meeting to be attended...

......Also, is I can't attend them...?

Guest Grayfox

with everyone having different schedules, a meeting would be nearly impossible. keep your eyes peeled in the forum. anything of importance will be posted here.

also nova, is the orion fleet message board still working? or did that get shut down too? if its still working dennymala, check it out as well.

annnnd if you are interested in joining our fleet, i believe $ilk is our recruitment officer. just drop him a note

• 2 weeks later...