Orion Fleet Roll Call (As of 02/20/04)

GREG MILLER

Epsilon 5 is still around - Aleksey Kichigin I am going to go ahead and list as here considering his infrequent access.

Updated list kept here.

4 more days people.

LOL, marked me for unknown.. hi all. Funny thing is, I had resighned my commision some time ago, I beleave it was around the release of BCG, I could not get the gam, so I was not able to work in the beta, and could not partisapate in the fleet... wow that was alot... but I might could come back around if neeeded... and get UC.. The fleet looks small these days...

Let me know guys and I will make it so.

quote:

Originally posted by Kahul Bane:

... but I might could come back around if neeeded... and get UC.. The fleet looks small these days...

Let me know guys and I will make it so.

We need to let you know??? With all due respect Cmdr Bane, this is your choice to make. The question is, Do YOU want to be part of the Orion Fleet? We may be a small fleet, but I am not about to go begging people to stay. That goes for anybody in this fleet. You either want in, or you want out! While you are deciding, get the hell out of the way, those of us committed got work to do!

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings everyone !!!!

Hi, look who's fresh back from a long mission in the Gammulan Quadrant then !! [ ]

Contrary to rumours, I am not dead and neither is the crew of the Accentia...

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...