Important Fleet Announcement: New Fleet Leader

GREG MILLER

[RP]As of today, by order of the Supreme Commander of Galcom, Karl Reines, I hereby have been promoted to Fleet Leader of the Orion Fleet.[/RP]

I need everyone to check in to the roll call thread so I know who is still around. If I don't hear from you soon, you will be purged from the fleet, effective 3/8/04 12am est.

If you want a job in this Fleet, you need to be present and accounted for.

Here are the tasks that need to be completed in the very near future:

New Fleet Admin Staff. Will be finalizing this over the weekend, and will be handing out promotions as they are set.

New Fleet logo's and signage. I will be busy with this but will look over entries submitted my other fleet members.

New Fleet Discussion Board. This is currently WIP under Cmdr $ilk's direction.

New Fleet Website. Truthfully, websites are not a strong point of mine. I do have personal webspace to donate to the cause. This is something we need to discuss, as I do have a few ideas, and want some input with options. This subject definately will be a round table discussion.

My first order of business:

For all you haven't already done so, remove the old Orion Fleet Website link from your sigs.

I will be in touch, stay alert.

Hey thanks Chavik and Gudihl, much appreciated.

Thanks for the helpful links Cmdr Cooper.

I will contact the SC about fixing access to the Fleet Database.

Now for the rest of you that are reading this and have yet to check in.....Get a move on!

• 3 weeks later...