My resignation

Epsilon 5

It is with regret that I must announce my resignation from the Orion fleet, with no intentions - in the near future - to rejoin Orion or any other fleet.

In the last few years I have played several games, similar or different to the Battlecruiser games, and found that Battlecruiser was not the kind of game I really liked.

I bought BC3k 2.0 and enjoyed it much. I bought BCM and enjoyed it as well, but not as much. I bought BCMG too, but I barely played it. And while i bought UC (as my sig specs says it), I found other games more personally entertaining than UC.

The Battlecruiser franchise has not evolved in the direction I hoped, and despite FC Miller asking me to stay even if for the roleplay element, I just don't see why I should stay with a group for a game I don't play.

I remain hopeful for Battlecruiser Online, but as of now we only had blurbs of what it could be, but nothing that really tells me that the game is in the making.

I always supported this community, and I will keep doing it. While we (me and the community) may have had disagreements in the past I always liked this sanctuary where i actually feel that the average IQ is greater than the average shoe size.

When the time comes, I may ask to be re-instated in the fleet. But as of right now... I shall remain independent - and wait.

Greg, keep up the good work

Commander Epsilon 5, signing out.

[ 03-09-2004, 01:09 AM: Message edited by: Epsilon 5 ]

Heya Ep 5,

Sorry to hear your announcement.

quote:

Orginally posted by Epsilon 5:

When the time comes, I may ask to be re-instated in the fleet. But as of right now... I shall remain independent - and wait.

But at least you'll still be around right? Stay in touch.

Twice expelled, twice re-instated, and now a resignation... *sigh*

But I for one do appreciate that you let us know in time while we are busy reorganizing and attempting to build up the Orion Fleet for present and future endeavors... though I'll certainly miss your contributions.

The Orion section of Mars on AW owes it's construction to you... as does much of the initial fervor in Orion before BCM. You are even the one who invited me into the Orion Fleet.

I'm pleased to have been a part of so much with you, and though you are leaving Orion Fleet - I hope that you do not leave the Community.

Good luck in your endeavors and God Speed.

I too appreciate you coming forth with this announcement. I also will miss your contributions you give to Orion.

Ah Hell, I've been through the mountains and valleys with you, through thick and thin. You've had me both praising you, and pulling my hair out over you. (I say that in a good sense. )

I was hoping you would've helped Orion through the rebirth, and continue on our prosperty. But you've made up your mind, and I accept that. Stay in touch, and don't become a stranger of the past.

God Speed.... *salute*

You know, Ep5, you were like a brother to me in the fleet, back in the heyday of it all.

*salute*

---

quote:

Originally posted by Shingen:

Well that crap's it!

I was needing a Galcommie presence in the current indie RP, and now I'm screwed.

You declare defeat too easily. ;p