3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Supreme Cmdr

Orion Fleet Pin Board

Guest Remo Williams

$ilk please read This!

I'm making you the team leader of Orions MP team Please follow the posted instruction and create a team for Orion fleet.

Remo out!

If you need any help with the team management procedure, PM me or Remo.

Guest Remo Williams

The Fleets DB has issued a roll call everyone please check in ASAP to receive your assignments.

Guest Remo Williams

I would like to setup a meeting with all Orion Fleets members here is Orion current Roster.

$ilk

Badger

towbombs

Reshawn

We will use the MP game lobby for the chat meeting. Everyone please post here what time and date would be best for you so we can find a common time to conduct this meet.

On the agenda at this meeting are position assignments within Orion Fleet. Along with any other subjects any of you would like to discuss.

What time will this meeting be?

Also, is there a thread or document that I could read to figure out how to connect to the MP chat lobby?

Guest Remo Williams

As far as the time for the meeting as soon as everyone posts a time when they would be available we'll settle on a time and date.

You have to install the game CQ lobby the executable is in the game install folder. ItÔÇÖs named "GameCQsetup.exe" itÔÇÖs accessible through the start menu in the MP folder.

I can get on after about 1900 GMT, I must get off around 0100 GMT on Monday, Thursday, and Fridays. Tuesday's and Wednsdays are pretty full for me.

And I have gotten Game CQ working (apparently, nobody was on when I tested it) so all I need to know is the time of the meeting.

Guest Remo Williams

Cool, we'll be meeting on either a Saturday or Sunday around 1900 hrs GMT. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Guest Remo Williams

No problem $ilk we'll be meeting next Saturday anyway if thats good for you? If you can't find your CD just let me know I'll have BMT Micro ship you one.

Guest $iLk

I appreciate it. I found it in a stack of DVD-ROMs I had burned. Apparently I just stacked them all together.