3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Supreme Cmdr

New recruits wanting to join, report here

I would like to join but I have a big problem. I have a dial up connection, but I want to play on the multi player games since I have time during the summer. Also are you using UCAWA as the multiplayer platform still or the two new games?

quote:

I would like to join but I have a big problem. I have a dial up connection

That, in itself, will probably present a problem in MP games with people using DSL, etc. Even though you have dial-up, you may be better off participating in Fleet Action through the single-player downloadable missions that Ben Zwycky has made.

quote:

Also are you using UCAWA as the multiplayer platform still or the two new games?

Yes, for Fleet Action, UCAWA is what we are using.

-Sho

That sounds good. Hopefuly I can convince my parents to upgrade to wireless.

welcome back, Super M! We haven't heard from you in such a long while that we removed you from Wraith. You'd be welcome to join back up, if you like

MP is possible with dialup, but if you can upgrade to wireless that would be great

It's about time for another offline mission anyway, I'll see about setting it up.

Hey Ben thanks maybe I will go back to Wraith. I was really busy this past year with a summer job and school. Hopefuly I will have more time to spend on this.

OK, reapply in the fleet database and we'll get you sorted out. I'll add you to the FA module in the meantime, the next Fleet Action offline mission has been released