Greetings from Beyond ( - Karl Savage )

Guest $iLk

Long range communications picked up the following message on Orion Fleet frequencies in Centris:

quote:

Hello chaps.

It's been a long time since I've seen or heard from most of you, longer still for some others.

Im contacting you now from a hidden location, somewhere deep in the galactic abyss to bring you news of my current status.

Yes, I am retired, at least I have from GalCom and more importantly the Orion Fleet. However I am not nearly as comfortable in my retirement as you may expect. The reasons for my removal from galactic affairs are known to a select few, and I shant divulge any more details than that as there are security concerns I have to bear in mind.

I'd just like to say that it was, and has always been a pleasure serving with you as both Fleet Commander and friend. I look forward to a time in the future where I may once again fly with the Orion Fleet, hopefully under the command of my friend Greg Miller and once again be part of GalCom's most renowned fleet.

That time is not now but perhaps in time it may be so again.

Until such time as I can reveal my recent activities and openly converse with you as we did in times past, I wish you good fortune and luck in the continual struggle against anarchy and despair and know in my heart that Orion will once again triumth.

Keep the wind at your backs lads. Safe travels ... - Karl Savage