Volunteers for MP Task Force Maneuvers

Guest $iLk

Per Galactic Command I have been ordered to pull together a team to participate in fleet maneuvers. I want anyone who has UC:AWA to pull together to create an Orion task force.

As temporary leader until my ship is destroyed or they find someone better - I want us to draw together.

In addition - perhaps we should start thinking about reforming the recruiting wing of Orion and fill out the ranks again. It's been a rough past few years - but let's get it together.

Guest Remo Williams

Thanks $ilk please continue by creating Orion's MP team at galcom online we will fill in its members as we go along.

Also check into Orion's roll call in the DB if you haven't done so already.

I will contact you by PM to see when we can meet and workout the details of Orion's structure and charter.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by $iLk:

Joined as SiLk-2k5

Thanks $ilk I'll pm you the team password since your the team leader,so you can modify the team email address to your own and control all challenges incoming and out going for the team.

Now all we have to do is recruit you a few team members.

If you haven't seen it yet the Orion fleet handbook is near completion and Orion fleet Academy is now open for incoming recruits

Orion's Fleet Handbook PDF

• 1 month later...

OK, the league was moved over to www.bcfleets.net a while ago, but no-one fom Orion has signed up over there (the database entries were not carried over from galcom.net). Please correct this situation, so that you can take part. Either myself or Remo can create a team for Orion, but we can't create your individual accounts for you

• 1 month later...

I created an MP team for Orion with the name 'Vigilance Battle Group', to tie in with the wing names listed in the fleet database. That is the one to apply to join after you have registered an account for yourself.

I changed the team name to 'Tsunami Battle Group', to tie in with the fleet charter and replaced the Sark Battle Group with the Tsunami Battle Group as a wing name in the fleet database. Those are what to apply to join, if you want to be involved in fleet MP after you have registered an account for yourself at http://www.bcfleets.net

*Sorry for the confusion, edit time expired*