SCID and ISS Fleet

Cmdr Ristar

To:ISS Fleet Members

Re: Assimilation of SCID Fleet

NOTE: THIS POSTING IS SLIGHTLY DIFFERENT THAN THE EMAIL THAT WAS SENT OUT. READ THIS!!!!!!

I am trying a daring thing to get SCID Fleet merged into ISS Fleet. If this happens, ISS Fleet will have a very powerful Intelligence and Counter-Intelligence network. I am recommending that if SCID falls under ISS then Cmdr. Tringad would be promoted to Fleet Commander and head SCID Fleet. I will then do some shifting of people. Tringad if you don't want the job, let me know. I have a couple of other thoughts, but you've been with me the longest. I will oversee both fleets activities, but Tringad will have control over his fleet, he will only get missions from me and it will still fall under ISS control, but it is his to do with as he wants. We will get a list of current

SCID members and he will have control. All ISS fleet personnel will remain in ISS Fleet unless needed. ISS and SCID missions will be interchangable so there is no need to change fleets. I hope this will also boost our ranks.

For now, Cmdr. Jamont is the Intelligence and Espionage Wing Commander (acting). I want to see how you do through the role play on the commlink now Cmdr.Jamont. I want to see you posting on the "The Death Wraith" role play. If you are going to take the responsibility I need to see it on the role playing board so when we get multi player, everyone will be ready.

Derek could be partial to the idea of SCID a part of ISS, that is why he had me post it on the Fleet Related topics. I need for ALL of you to go show your support. If you have

any ideas on how this will be better for GALCOM, go show your support. This will

be unprescedented if we get this. GO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. I want this, and I'm sure Tringad wants a promotion. That means some of you will be moving up in positions.

Cmdr. Zwycky, I need to talk to you about the Order of Jade Dragon. You have been

selected by the Dragon Council to join. Congratulations. Email me personally to receive information about the Order and your duties if you choose to accept the invitation. Congratulations. All you Order members send Cmdr. Zwycky your

congratulations.

Cmdr Bader, I also need to hear from you, I want to know if your marine battalions are ready for some ground assault training on Titan. I need to hear from you.

One other thing I want all posts that an ISS fleet member makes on the commlink to have a link to the ISS Fleet home page. If you don't know how to get the link through the html code, email me and I will email it to you or email Tringad if I don't get back to you with the information.

DONT FORGET TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT ON THE COMMLINK FOR THIS SCID MERGER.

Fleet Cmdr. Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun, ISS02

Fleet Leader – ISS Fleet

Intelligence and Espionage Wing Commander – ISS Fleet

Shogun of the Dragon Council – Order of the Jade Dragon

-Commander’s Shield

www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arena/9206/iss

If you guys don't already know SCID Fleet is part of ISS Fleet. I am not sure of the structure completely right now. I will know more after I know if a plan I have before the SC will be approved or not. If so then it will be better command wise, if not we'll come up with something.

Cmdr.Tringad has been promoted to Fleet Commander. Everyone send him your congratulations.

That means over the next couple of days there will be a shake up in command, some people will be having additional responsibilities and titles, exactly who and what they will be have yet to be determined. I know Tringad is sick, but I want to talk some people over in some key command positions.

For SCID Fleet I have the following strucutre in mind. This is modeled after the CIA. WE might add a directorate, but not sure.

Directorate of Operations (actually carries out covert ops and counter intelligence)

Directorate of Intelligence (does all counter intel collection and resistance propaganda, psychological operations, etc.)

Directorate of Administration (takes care of all logistical, administration of the fleet, and does all research on new weapons, shields, etc.)

All ISS Fleet personnel, get in touch with SCID personel that you know of and welcome them and I'd like to get them onto the ISS Fleet mailing list.

GCV Shogun, ISS02

Fleet Commander – ISS Fleet/SCID Fleet

-Commander’s Shield

[This message has been edited by Cmdr Ristar (edited 03-17-2000).]

Commanders,

Wing Commander/Squadron Commander is a duty position, not a rank and does not warrant a rank promotion, besides, the SC didn't create a Wing Commander rank so we can't alter that. You will just have the benefit of having the position and that will lead you to the Fleet Commander position if it becomes available.

Also, make a note that the SC has done away with the title of Fleet Leader. Now that all Fleets have Fleet Commanders, the title for the position is Fleet Commander.

GCV Shogun, ISS02

Fleet Commander – ISS Fleet

-Commander’s Shield

To all ISS personnel

The SC just gave me approval on my fleet structure, and he promoted me to Strategic Commander. My new title is Chief of Fleet Operations - ISS/SCID Fleets.

Tringad, I want you to stay in ISS and be it's Fleet Commander, unless you want SCID. I think you know ISS the best. I will need to talk with you for the other Fleet Commander promotion. Let me know your fleet you want and then your recommendations for the other Fleet commander and I'll let you

know mine.

Cmdr.Jamont you are officially the Intelligence and Espionage Wing Commander

There will be promotions in duty position for others, but I am making duty promotions contingent on being active on the role playing scene. I know I am not always there, because of work, I am going to try to change that and dedicate at least 1 hour a day to it. We are in new territory and everyone

is watching us, let's kick some ass here guys, and not let the SC down in his trust he has placed in us.

I will work out the duty promotions with Tringad over the next few weeks, and get that to Rattler and the SC for final approval.

I want to hear from EVERY member today about this and your wish lists. If you can't ask to be considered, you don't want it bad enough.

Strategic Cmdr. Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun, ISS02

Chief of Fleet Operations – ISS/SCID Fleets

-Commander’s Shield

To all ISS/SCID Fleet Personnel:

I also think that Bader should move to Tactical Support Wing Commander. What

do you think.

I'd like to move Cmdr Zwycky to continue to be my Adjutant, but if you want to

keep him, I can live with that. He does a good job of briefings, etc.

Here are my recommendations for the possible people to be ISS Vice Fleet

Commander: Cmdr Bader, Cmdr. Zwycky, or Cmdr.Dilvorn

If Cmdr Zwycky gets it, he will have alot to do, but I don't want to hold him back, if

he gets the job, we will find other adjutants. Cmdr Dilvorn does post alot and I

think he would make a fine cantidate, and Bader has been around for awhile and has

posted alot, so he is a front runner also.

I'd like to here from Cmdrs.Collado, Knutar, and Mota today, to see what their

status' are.

Once we get the ISS structure done, the SCID structure begins, we all have to

actively get members in there, promote the Covert Operations fact along with counter

intelligence.

And remember this, this is so important and I can't stress it enough, post, post post

on the commlink, especially in the role playing, that is where we can attract most

people.

GCV Shogun, ISS02

-Commander’s Shield

I think we should ask for type 4 starstation for ISS, but with type 1 as the second choice, because it looks like orion will get type 4. I think it's better to have different station types, to distinguish between the fleets.

------------------

Cmdr. Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda, ISS07

Adjutant to the Strategic Commander

ISS Fleet Recruiting Officer

Member - Order of Jade Dragon

http://www.watson-jones.swinternet.co.uk/Svoboda

"Nakonec pravda vitezi" (in the end the truth wins)

Guest Cmdr Josh Dilvorn

I second Cmdr Zwycky's motion and agree that individuality should be a key aspect in chosing a station for the ISS Fleet.

------------------

Commander Josh Dilvorn

GCV Conquest, ISS08

Defense Wing Commander - ISS Fleet

www.conquest.f2s.com

And How about type 6 for SCID if we can't get 3? I think it looks a mite sturdier than types 2 or 5, even if it's similar to 4, but its up to you guys in authority to choose.

------------------

Cmdr. Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda, ISS07

Adjutant to the Strategic Commander

ISS Fleet Recruiting Officer

Member - Order of Jade Dragon

http://www.watson-jones.swinternet.co.uk/Svoboda

"Nakonec pravda vitezi" (in the end the truth wins)

That sounds good to me Ben, I'm just waiting on seeing if different fleets can have the same type station.

GCV Shogun, ISS02

-Commander’s Shield

"Cmdr Ryker,"

"Yes, Lt. White." "We have received an urgent message from Fleet commad." "Thank you, send it through on the secured channel."

Yes, Sir.

Cmdr. Ryker? "Yes sir." This is Fleet Cmdr Ristar. "Your application has been approved by Supreme Cmdr to jion the SCID Fleet. Ryker: "Thank you sir, I hope my team will be an assist to you fleet. I am truly honored."

"Cmdr. I need you to assist Cmdr.'s Jamont, Zwychy, and Dilvorn await there orders. They will fill you in on what you need to know."

Yes Sir. Cmdr. Ristar out.

Cmdr. Ryker Leaves his quarters and heads to the bridge. "Lt. White Send and message to Cmdr. Jamont, Zwychy, and Dilvorn to let them know we have been given orders aid in there indevor." "Yes Sir."

"Lt. Cmdr Water plot a course for the Sol system there we will await further orders.

Yes Sir."

"We have a new mission and a new fleet. We are back in buisness.

------------------

Thanks Com. Ryker

GCV Olympus II

"Defending The Weak"