New RP Ideas

Josh Dilvorn

In WM most of the ISS people were on the hunt for the mole and not actually taking part in the main storyline. That sort of died down when Ben left (probably due to the fact that he played a major part).

------------------

Commander Josh Dilvorn

GCV Conquest, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Wing Leader - ISS Fleet

Defense Wing Home

"Honour is what no man can give you, and no man can take away"

You're right Josh, I would like to start a political uprising on Mars and play that out. It can be a subplot to Gallions role play or completely separate, but I would like as many people to be involved as possible, so I don't want to strictly limit it to the ISS.

What do you all think, ISS members? Rattler? Akira? Gallion? Any one else I forgot to ask?

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun, ISS HQ (Saturn)

Fleet Commander - ISS Fleet/CIOPS

ISS / CIOPS Fleet Home Page

• 3 weeks later...

Hey wait minute I was not under the impression that the mole hunt was over or that it dissapated. I have still been looking and following that rp. Although it has been slow due to Ben's absent. Anyway, I have still following that rp. Is it dead or what? Shall we presue or kill it? confused.gif I have read through the new rp idea I think it is great sounds fun. I think it would be a good idea to link the mole to the uprising. Or,I rememeber a discuss between Ben, Josh and I of someone who had defected from Galcom ISS fleet as a renagade out to get even. This might be a good led in.

Hey guys I am still here fill alittle flet out.

Cmdr. Ron Ryker

Olymus II ISSHQ (Saturn)

Director, Direcortate of Operations-CIOPS

[This message has been edited by Rod_G (edited 10-01-2000).]