ISS Fleet issues

Cmdr Ristar

I know that many of the leaders of ISS Fleet are busy. It doesn't mean that we aren't concerned with ISS or BC3K in any way. I know some of the leaders of wings are only in high school and have school, some are in business, and some were just out on vacation. So in the next few weeks, things should pick up some. If anyone in the ISS Fleet wants to do recruiting, or anything having to do with the fleet, go ahead, you don't have to be a leader of the fleet to do that. If you have ideas, post them here on the site and email me. Sometimes I don't have a chance to get online and check the forum, so email them to me and I can get back to you quickly. If someone has time to get online and sees that there are new members that need to be added, email me to let me know. I know I should do this myself, but like I said, I go out of town sometimes, and I don't get a chance.

I would like everyone's input into this matter, positive or negative.

------------------

Fleet Cmdr. Jeehun Ristar

GCV Shogun, ISS HQ (Saturn)

Fleet Commander - ISS Fleet/CIOPS

ISS / CIOPS Fleet Home Page

All,

I'm still around, and so is my brother. We are going through some tough times right now. My dad might have MS, and he has been in and out of the hospital for tests and everything. I'm not sure when I'll have more time. Please consider my brother and myself on leave until further notice. I'll update our profiles with the inactive status.

Hopefully we'll be back sometime next month. I don't see this taking that long. Until then...

------------------

Commander Alun Tringad

GCV Black Falcon, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Tactical Support Wing Leader - ISS Fleet

ISS Fleet / CIOPS Homepage

Sorry to hear that William. I┬┤ll be praying for you and your family.

My move to Prague has gone reasonably well, except my comp has fallen victim to czech beaurocracy and is stuck in customs until I give them a huge deposit to make sure I'm not just selling it on and also jump through some diplomatic hoops. Oh, well. Such is life.

I'm sorry for my abscence from ISS affairs, I'll get myself up and running again as soon as possible (which may be a while)

Later,

------------------

Cmdr. Ben Zwycky

GCV Svoboda, ISSHQ (Saturn)

Centauri Flight Group Leader, Defence Wing - ISS Fleet

email:[email protected]

"honour is what no man can give you, and no man can take away"

I'm still here...i'm just spending a signifigant portion of my spare time working on my website. If you pardon the shameless self-promtion, it's korivak.org. Stop by, read the charter, say hi in forum, become a member if you like what i'm attempting.

Oh, yeah...and there's that little thing called final exams at school next week...

------------------

Commander Markus Korivak

GCV Norfolk (pending commission), ISSHQ (Saturn)

ISS, Defense Wing

ISS Fleet Defence Wing GCV Norfolk

"Honour is what no man can give you, and no man can take away"

All,

still here and checking in every other day or so. anxious for @#$%@@#* BCM to hit the racks!!! LOL i love what i see here and am anxious to load up. cmdr tringad, my thoughts and prayers go out to you. hope your dad is doing better.

working on big promotion at work currently. so i check in every other day even if no time to write.

that's all for now

------------------

CMDR Morgan

GCV Rhaffalia-ISSHQ(Saturn)

Intel&Espionage Wing-ISS Fleet