Commander Name: Melcar DeVaal

Asset: GCV-Scorpius

ISS FLEET, Pegasus Wing

TIME: 12/11/3014

Ship Status: Docked

Shields: 100%

Hull: 100%

Condition: AWP(Awaiting Parts)

Report from ISSHQ supply section: New Main Computer on route. Expected Arrival 12/14/3014.

Specs:

Athlon XP 1900

512mb pc2100 DDR-RAM

30gb HDD

Leadtek GEFORCE-3 TI500 64MB DDR

Creative Lab SB Audigy X-Gamer

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COMMANDERS LOG: JEROLD KEENAN

GCV-MYRMIDON, ISS FLEET, INTELCOM, FLIGHT GROUP CHIMAERA

TIME: 11:49:54 04/04/15

Ship Status:

Condition: Green

Boy-oh-boy was the Myrmidon busted up in our last skirmish. There even was an undetonated STS-Vagrant lodged into the port nacelle, If that blew I would have had plasma fires raging across the sub-deck, phew. Anyway, we're all patched up and once I can pull my officers away from Galcom HQ's rec room... we'll head out, I've been receiving reports of increased numbers of raider ships in the Omicron Eridani system... I have to find out where their getting all these new ships.

END OF LOG

Commander Name: Reiner von Schaffen

Asset: GCV-Shaka

ISS FLEET, Pegasus Wing

TIME: 04/04/3015

Ship Status:

This is a priority one transmission to Pegasus wing. Please report to ISSHQ ASAP. Now that everyone has a commissioned ship we will regroup and begin our patrol duties. Please check the Fleet commlink. (aka the new fleet forum located on our site)

Personal Log Commander Rip

[rp]

Arrived Saturn/Titan to my new command. I'm not suprised already that the Insurgents seem to be finding out so much of what we do. I've spotted a dozen security vulnerabilities and I haven't even been here 12 hours.

I have to remember to keep my strong opinions to myself this time. I'm pretty sure that my previous assignment to Counter Intelligence Deep Cover Ops was intended to be my last mortal assignment. I'm not sure I can survive anymore suicide operations!

Well at least they are delivering on the promised Department Head position in CIOPS and the Carrier as well. Guess they were pretty sure I wouldn't make that last one. Just got a package, The GCV Space Ghost. A Mk III Battlecruiser. Ghost indeed, more like spook. Still don't know what Department I'll get, orders said report here before assuming command, I guess that's why.

I'm getting very tired of waiting, and maybe a little bit wasted. A few more drinks and if someone doesn't come for me by god. I'll go up to the ship, heck with em!

[/rp]

[/ENDLOG]

ELITE FORCE MARINES LOG: MICHAEL NATHAN SHADDOX

MARINE CORP, 7th Elite Force Battalion

I just got off duty a couple a hours ago, so I went and visited the rec room on Renegade station... heh. Geeze, I can't imagine how so many low-lifes managed to get on board this station? Bah, the security around here is a load of [censored]. Iremember the good ol days when I flew a Interceptor, but then that got borin! No one could hit me, he he *cough* errrmmm... Ok, ahhh... I'm just going to end this log entry, Ive had maybe a bottle to many... and i'm going to [cernsored] hurl.

END OF LOG

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

Personal Log:

Wow that was some kinda wind down. I don't remember everything, but I'm sure there will be some Station Security officer reminding me soon enough. I remember having a "discussion" with a few jarheads and before I knew it things degraded.

There was one particular Private that really cleaned my clock. His last name started with an S. I wonder how much authority if not money I'll loose over this one. Maybe if I'm sweet to the guards they will let me out, these detention cells are unncomfortable. Hey! Hey! Are you jarheads deaf and stupid. See if you can't get someone who can read and write down hear to authorize my release. I've got a ship to command and a war to help win by god. Don't you know who I am!

[/ENDLOG]

[ 02-01-2002, 17:55: Message edited by: Rip ]

Personal Log:

Well well... Never thought I'd live to see the day they'd give me my own fighter. Heh. I almost didn't. But that's another story.

First patrol was rather uneventful. Save for that Stormcarrier that decloaked, dumped marines and fighters and then jumped out almost as soon as it was done. Got 2 fighters, 3rd one ran away. May as well let some of them live to tell the tale.

Well, after some killing I always need a drink. I'm going down to the lounge.

Cedric Boseman

COMMANDERS LOG: JEROLD KEENAN

RENEGADE STATION, ISS FLEET

Station Status:

Commander Keenan walked down the dark corridor, passing a couple of ensigns chatting as they fixed a broken ETS relay. He walked up to a large Titanium door, at least a foot thick. He placed his hand over the keypad to the doors left and entered his security code.

The door seperated into two pieces with a hiss, both sides slid into the walls. Keenan walked through the doorway up to the cell in which a young commander was held.

'There he is, whoee. If he was the one that gave Shaddox that bruise on the noggin, I really don't want to get into a fight with this guy,' thought Keenan.

"Deactivate the lock, and open the cell door private," said Keenan to one of the guards in the large detention area.

"Aye sir!" replied the guard. He went over to the keypad next to the door, tapped a few keys and the door to Commander Rip's cell hissed open.

"So your the young wipper snapper that caused all that ruckus in the lounge last night. I'm in the right mind to demote you and hand you a pilots uniform... so I don't want to hear any smart-arse comments, do you understand commander?"

Commander Rip got up off his bunk and stood up straight.

"Yes sir," he replied.

"Good, now follow me. Your going to really need to suck-up to Ristar if you still want that Department head position," Keenan shook his head and thought, 'God... this guy is sooooooo dead when Ristar gets ahold of him. That guys like a drill sergeant on steroids, he even makes me look like a wuss. Suppose thats what you get when you have a FC with a background as a ground pounder.' Keenan started again.

"Still, I doubt you've got a chance now. Did you know that Ristar was once a marine? Well, your in for a treat I bet. I'm just sorry that I couldn't be their when he decides to toss you out the nearest airlock." Keenan finished, showing off an evil grin.

END OF LOG

[ 12-27-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

[rp]

Commander Urza

Personal Log

GCV Weatherlight

HULL: 100%

SHIELD: 0%

My main computer crashed yesterday. Me and my engineer are working feverishly to get it back online. Fortunately, this happened during a planetfall operation on Mars. Hopefully noone will notice us just sitting here, completely vulnerable to attack. Mars is a relatively safe place, so that really isn't much of a concern. The real problem is that it took Logistix and Tactical with it, making the repairs that much more difficult. Also, it crashed the power allocation, and the only thing with power currently, is life support, (albeit only minimally). Some my crew are already reporting illnesses, making these repairs doubly important. Quite tragic seeing an otherwise fine, new ship, crippled like this.

As for what caused it, we were boarded by hostiles a few hours before the incident, so we suspect he may have planted a virus. Those gammulans may be ugly, slimy, and stinky, but they sure know how to mess up a computer.

[/rp]

• 5 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Alright, I want to start seeing people posting their logs each month again! You've all had 10 months rest from doing it, but we're going to start again... so you've all got until November 30th to get your log entry in!

I'm not asking anything from you that i'm not going to do myself, so here goes my log for the month:

COMMANDERS PERSONAL LOG: Keenan, Jerold Ryan

CURRENT LOCATION: Commanders Quarters, GCV-Myrmidon - Antis Region, Trenis Solar System

TIME: 1845hrs, 13/5/15

Ship Status:

Shields: 0% (Cloaking Device Activated)

Condition: Green, Cloak Activated - Radiation Level: 46%

-LOG START

"Mother, activate encryption algorithim JRK-38927 Lambda 46, begin log.

After hours of avoiding Insurgent patrols we've reached the Antis region, and Spectre station. Radiation levels are rising, and we can't hide here to let them die down without being spotted by Spectre fleet. The mole, codenamed: Omicron, who we are here to extract is preparing to leave the station from its tertiary transporter room soon. We are maneuvering into position to receive him. As soon as he transports over, the stations sensors will detect the unauthorized beam out and attempt to redirect the tachyon-matter stream, fortunatly another agent in the stations operations centre has successful linked a device to the main computer core, which will convince the main computer that the sensors have been "accidently" knocked out by a simulated explosion destroying the power relays. Hopefully none of the ships patrolling nearby will detect the tachyon surge, and we will be able to get home without being detected.

I better get to the bridge before he transports over in case of an emergency. Mother, end log and save."

-END OF LOG

[ 11-06-2002, 04:10 AM: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

[rp]

COMMANDERS PERSONAL LOG: Jamont, Nick

CURRENT LOCATION: Commanders Quarters, GCV-Prophecy IV - Sol Region, Mars Solar System

TIME: 2300hrs, 20/5/15

Ship Status:

Shields:50%

Hull: 40%

Condition: Red,

Jamont speaks out to the crew left over after the last battle in gammulan space.

Ahum my i have your attention please, thank you ..

I want to thank you all for your hard work and excellent repairs on the ship.

We are currenlty on route to the iss hq for repairs and reffiting , the repairs will take some time so please go and see your family's

Now there is a list on the door near the barracks , go and see if your name is on it , if your name is on it , please visit my office.

[/rp]

Yes keenan log files should be done every month by everyone

[rp]

Commander Urza Personal Log

Condition: GREEN

Finally managed to fix the ship back up after a few uninvited guests beamed aboard and trashed almost everything on the 2nd deck. Fortunately, there were no fatalities in the attack, but more than a few marines and medics had to have a lengthy stay in the medibay. The ship that launched this attack is believed to be cloaked and nearby at this very moment, perhaps planning another attack. I've placed fighters at all exits from the system, hoping to keep him here until he's forced to decloak.

[/rp]

Agreed. We need to get everyone back in ship shape.

• 2 weeks later...

Lt. Cedric Boseman Personal Log

Condition: GREEN

Things with the flight engineers have been getting better and better lately. Mostly because we've had a mutual target for our hate: our new commander. Ususally we spend time hating each other. I fly too hard, they fix it, scold me not to fly hard, repeat. Now, we BOTH hate this guy.

Week in week out we're off doing drills. I'd have to say that our reaction time is getting better, much better than it probably was. Pirates and the baddies here generally don't do things fast enough to out run my Zodiac, so I do spose we got kinda complacent.... but this is getting to be too much.

We got a pool going to see how long before someone pulls a practical joke on this guy. Wait, someone's at the door... Looks like I lost. I was giving him another week, but someone did the ol lubricant in the shampoo just now. It'll take him a buzz to fix his hair now.

OOC: The one and only fighter pilot is still alive and kicking and waiting eagerly for MP... ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

Captains Log:

Date: 12/01/10

Report:

We are currently extracting from an operation to tap key Gammulan data repositories. The information we have collected is expected to reveal hundreds of counter-intelligence operatives. We also may have some information which will bring to light the possible Gammulan involvement in Insurgent operations and intelligence.

[ 11-29-2002, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: Rip ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

COMMANDERS PERSONAL LOG: Keenan, Jerold Ryan

CURRENT LOCATION: Officers Quarters, GCV-Myrmidon - Saturn Region, Sol System

TIME: 0700hrs, 18/5/15

Ship Status:

-LOG START

"Mother, activate encryption algorithim JRK-63311 Theta 19, begin log.

Omicron's debriefing has been completed, and the Myrmidon is heading out now on its next mission. Course has been set to the planet Nevuela, we're to pick up some Class-12 Surveillance Probes, and transport them to Wraith HQ.

I hope they enjoy their new toys. Mother, end log and save."

-END OF LOG

[ 12-29-2002, 07:39 PM: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]