Behold.... ME! (Not)

Jerold Keenan

I've uploaded the image of my ulter ego "Jerold Keenan" in the fleets database. So everyone can now picture what im supposed to look like.

However, in reality I do not look like obiwan kenobi from Star Wars Episode 2... hehehehe.

Also there's a link to the new CIOPS site there... check that out if you have the time!

No go Jerold, the link to the picture don't work.

BTW check the spelling in your website, in your Roster page it should be "available" not "availible"

[ 08-31-2001: Message edited by: Papi ]

oh, thanks about the spelling. I'm really going to have a fun time fixing that up

The pictures don't always appear for some reason however, if you go into my profile, press a link like the ISS Fleet or Galcom link then press the back button the picture usually appears.

[ 08-31-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

[ 08-31-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

I tried the direct link and it don't work, for me anyways.

The error message is like:

quote:

We're sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.

If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.

Beats me.... But hey, it's Geocities!

I've fixed up the spelling mistakes you mentioned. And also have made a few modifications to the site in the roster and database sections.

You wouldn't be able to see the changes in the Database section because you dont have the password.