Hi Commanders

Jerold Keenan

Ensign Shaddox: I'd just like to say hi to all of the ISS Fleet. I'm Jerold Keenan's real-life brother (dan). He's finally talked me into joining ISS *grin*, I'll try my best.

Jerold Keenan: I've made Shaddox the Leader of Gamma Lance in the CIOPS Wing. I've divided the CIOPS wing into squadrons of 17 people. Each squadron has a leader and four lances, Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Delta. Alpha and Beta are capital ship lances whilst Gamma and Delta are fighter lances. Each lance consists of four people.

Shaddox is still primarily a member of the 41st Elite Force Squadron, secondarily a member of CIOPS. It's sort of like how I can "borrow" people from other wings temporarily however i'm giving Shaddox a position in the wing as a lance leader.

Well thats all, please give my bro a warm welcome.

Jerold Keenan: I have a little multiplayer experience. I founded several starcraft clans (most of which have now disbanded due to the lack of interest in Starcraft nowadays), I sometimes play Freespace 2 on the net though rarely, x-wing alliance sometimes, diablo 2 and Homeworld: Cataclysm a bit. I rate my piloting skills as roughly average (I can finish FS2 on medium difficulty no trouble). I play alot of the mentioned games over LAN with my brother including Starlancer and I can't wait till Freelancer comes out (SWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEETTTT!)

Well, thats about it. Shaddox plays most of those games to, especially Diablo 2 and Starcraft.