ISS Fleet Structure

Jerold Keenan

Well I guess you are surprised to hear from me. I am trying to get caught up and I am not sure exactly what my position is anymore. Can I still keep my fleet commander rank and if you need a second in command or CIOPS leader I guess I can do that. Anyway I'll await the new command structures decision. Man things have changed but its' nice to be back.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Nova,

You are right around the corner from me in Florrisant. Hey small universe I guess. I live right in St.Louis now, I used to live out in Chesterfield. Anyway.....

Hell yeah, Ristar! You're still on the Command mailing list so we can begin discussin what role you can fulfil now that you're back in the saddle.

There'll always be a place for one of the heroes of the First Gammulan War here in the ISS, mark my words.

It's great to hear from you again.

-GD

Well, I'm officially on the Fleet Database, so it looks like I've arrived.

First of all thanks for letting me be a part of the ISS fleet, I think this will be certainly an interesting experience.

Secondly, I am not currently assigned to a wing, and decided that maybe Commander Urza might want some support in Pegasus Wing. That is, unless bodies are needed elsewhere.

Again, thanks for the chance, I'm looking forward to squashing those sneaky Bunnies and keeping Galcom space secure from threats.

Hey Ristar, in the time since we all last saw you... ISS has gone through some structural changes...

Now the fleet is divided into two commands, Intelligence (Which I'm in charge of) and Defence (Headed by Fleet Commander Nick Jamont, thats right... Jamonts now vice fleet leader).

Defence Command is made up of the Centaur, Pegasus, Destrier and Unicorn wings... Whilst Intelligence Command is made up of the Chimaera and CIOPS wings...

DeSylva could return you to vice fleet leader, or a least fleet adjutant... and the Intelligence command still needs some more members, you could take the CIOPS wing... it's structure is virtually unchanged. And seeing that you were once CIOPS director you would already know what to do, probably way better than I was at it!

Again, welcome back!

Hey Jacen, fill out this form below and send in to [email protected]

Once thats done, we'll assign you a wing. We need to know which command you'd be best in(If you like roleplaying Intelligence, or solely multiplayer Defence). And we also need to know your time zone your in... so if you choose defence we can choose the appropriate wing to place you in. Each wing has people with roughly the same time.

Good to have you!

Application Form

Name: ______________________________________________

Email: ______________________________________________

ICQ Number: ______________________________________________

(optional)

Primary Career:

Commander [ ]

Planetary Support Pilot [ ]

Elite Force Pilot [ ]

Mobile Infantry Marine [ ]

Elite Force Marine [ ]

Space Force Marine [ ]

Name of Vessel: ______________________________________________

(Commander Career Only)

I have registered on the Fleets Database. [ ]

I have joined the ISS Fleet Mailing List. [ ]

Physical Description:

Beliefs, Values, and Morals:

History:

Benefits and Faults:

Commanders may choose up to three benefits that may aid their character in their career. Each benefit, however, must be balanced by a corresponding character flaw or fault.

Benefits:

Faults:

Speciality: ______________________________________________

Select the appropriate check-box.

I mostly play online multiplayer games, and don't really play role-playing games or write fiction. [ ]

I mostly like role-playing games or writing fiction, and don't really play online multiplayer games. [ ]

I like both role-playing and writing, and playing online multiplayer games. [ ]

Please tell us what time-zone you are in, what country you are from, and what days and times you are usually online. This will allow us to place you with players who are online at similar times.

Closing Comments:

[ 10-13-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

This may be a little premature as everything's still getting restructured, but what's the word on the Defense Wing Symbol? We got one for the Races and Galcom, but do the individual Wings in ISS have a specific symbol?

I've noticed that some of the other Fleets have done this (Gamma wing in Prime Fleet, for example) and thought it might be something to think about, once everything gets sorted out.

Jerold (or GD or anyone who can),

Can you e-mail me a copy of the final ISS Fleet Command structure? I still need that info. Basically, I need:

-Command Chain (FC, Staff Officers), and who is in each position.

-Wings and other subdivisions (including Academies and Marine Battalions and whatever). Where they are stationed (I have that, just need to double check with you), who leads them, what each wing's role is.

-Any other important fleet info (that isn't classified).

And can you send it to [email protected] , please? It's for reference, and since I can't find anything with all that info in one place, I'm just wondering. Oh, and if you don't have a final plan set out, I'll gladly take whatever you have that you can give me.

Thanks, in advance.

quote:

Posted by Cmdr Ristar
:

Hey Nova,

You are right around the corner from me in Florrisant. Hey small universe I guess. I live right in St.Louis now, I used to live out in Chesterfield. Anyway.....

Yep. It is a small universe. Cool to see someone from right here, on the boards. Just didn't guess it'd be a former FC.

[ 10-22-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

No fleet gives up all of it's secrets willingly. Especially an intelligence fleet like ours...*grin*.

One of the Command Heads, could you please email Nova the text structure I emailed to the mailing list a while ago? Jerold, I think you had the most up to date one, with Marine Command and Fighter Command on it.

-GD

Only a person signed in to the isscommand or insystemsupport mailing lists during their internet session will see images on their file space.

When I find a real web server (heh) I'll host the structure there.

-GD