ISS Fleet Structure

Jerold Keenan

You need to first upload the logos to a place where everyone will be able to see it from.

It's a real pain in the @$$!!!

Only members of iss that have logged in during their current internet session can view images hosted at insystemsupport, isscommand and intelligencecommand (like desylva said).

ARE THERE NO GOOD HOSTING SERVERS LEFT ON THE INTERNET!?!?

THERE IS NO GOD! (Well, maybe there is. But it seems he/she/it would be a grouch if tere is one.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I propose we take Nova up on his offer to host the images on his site. Look, we dont have the means to host them ourselves so why not take up his offer? I have some space with my isp that is going to waste at the moment, you can use that if you want. What about other ISS members surely there is a lot of isp webspace going unused by them that would suit our site needs perfectly.

Hate to butt in here, but didn't the SC mention that those sig pics, the one's that ID your Wing or branch in the fleet, aren't they going to be put on the 3000ad fleet area, under Race/Caste logos?

Don't we just have to email the pic over to Tacops for approval and placement into that area?

Check the URL:

http://www.3000ad.com/fleets/logos.html

Yup. And I have indeed submitted the ISS icon to the SC. However, as you can see from the latest soapbox, he's pretty busy, so I don't expect the page to be updated any time soon. Besides, he's only posting the single icons, not the animated versions that most people are using to combine them.

-GD

And I'm still up for hosting your image temporarily until you can find a spot that lets everyone see it. What good's putting a logo on your sig if no one can see it? (Jerold, DeSylva and anyone else using it: try logging out of your insystemsupport Yahoo! group, and see the forums; you can't see the sig images, and the ones that Jerold's been posting around the (3000ad) ISS Forums.)

Just email me, [email protected] with the image attatched, and I'll reply or post here with the link to it, if you're interested.

I really wanna see that logo of yours.

ISS->Intel Command image is at:

(Oh, and if you want, I can make/upload a regular ISS logo (without any Command Wing designation), for everyone else, until your wing has one. In fact, I'll be right back with one. Check back in a few mins....)

(Edit: I've moved the link. I rearranged my site during the redesign, to reduce clutter, by sorting some folders and whatnot. Yep. Okay then....)

[ 01-22-2002: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

Hi everybody!

My situation is stabilising at work so I've had a little time to try and catch up with what's going on. I'll get filling in that form, unless

http://www.volny.cz/benzwycky/Svoboda/Commander.htm is good enough for now. I'm probably going to be more of a roleplayer than multiplayer gamer, although I'll try to get involved in that when it comes along For months I had a modem but no phone line, then I get a phone line, then I move and don't have one, then my comp gets stolen, along with my modem, then I get a phone line, and have mostly rebuilt my comp from my own money (it wasn't insured) and still don't have a modem I should be able to pop in once or twice a week until then, and I have been working on the next chapter of 'Ambitions', so hopefully that'll get moving again shortly. Never did hear back from SC about those permissions. Not his priority right now, I know. Anyway, just letting you know I'm still alive (and patiently looking forward to BCM, of course