Recruitment Points

Commander Jamont

Hello,

I've been reading through the ISS website and I feel that of all the fleets i've seen, the ISS fits the way I play the best. I've been playing bc3000ad v2.09 (the free version) and I am most comfortable in the Galcom regions (mainly due to the free repairs at galcom HQ! ). So I would like to join the ISS. BUT I am worried about how much it will cost. does anyone know how much the SC is going to charge to play online? I live in south africa see and the exchange rates are ridiculous. If I could get some info, it would make my decision easier.

OK people i want a status update

I mailed 4 commanders without fleets here in the community , they responed and will think about.

I would like to hear from you what your status is

its going great , slowy but great.

When we have enough members me and desylva will talk about the structure again , and give out final orders and wing structers.

In BCM, there will be online (that is, TCP/IP servers like Quake 2 and Starcraft) servers. The game will enable anyone to set up their own server on a LAN. However, there will be an official (or several official) fleet servers that will be able to host up to 64 players at a time. Access to these servers will be for fleet members only and will require a password which will be given to fleet members only.

So there's the single best reason to be a part of a fleet (especially the ISS fleet) right now! *grin*.