Newbie Commanders

Commander Jamont

quote:

You have been assigend to a wing , are you happy with this?

Sir, While I had hoped to be assigned to the Rapid Response wing of Pegasus, I am content to do my part for the ISS in whatever way my chain of command sees fit. Sir.

quote:

What do you expect from the iss?

Sir, I expect to have the opportunity to show my worth to GALCOM, by defending the GALCOM Homeworlds from all Enemies Foreign and Domestic. Sir.

quote:

What do you offer the iss?

Sir, All I have to offer the ISS is my commitment to be the Very best that I can Sir.

[ 10-22-2001: Message edited by: Melcar ]

[rp]

Standing at attention, eyes forward.

"Sir, my assignment to Destrier Wing is acceptable. I would like to know who it is I report to, as Destrier is supposedly under the Orion Fleet command.

Sir, I expect good leadership from the ISS. I expect to be treated with respect, and be given the chance to make both history and mistakes.

I offer the ISS my respect, my loyalty, and my tactical experience. I don't offer perfection, I offer a man who will fight tooth and nail to protect GALCOM, its assets, and the worlds it protects from harm."

[/rp]

Destrier Wing is under the control of, Orion commander, Epsilon 5. He's a pretty cool guy, pretty active on the forums as well. I'm sure you'll find him pretty at-ease, during peacetime. Wartime?..... That's your guess; I haven't seen him live in battle, just yet.

And since Destrier is zoned in the area of Alpha Centauri/Tau Ceti, you'll be seeing more of Orion. So, welcome to our place, Mr. Shardik. I'm sure you'll be seeing more of the Supremacy and myself in the field.

[ 10-22-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Nova ]

[rp]

quote:

You have been assigend to a wing , are you happy with this?

Yes, Sir

quote:

What do you offer the iss?

I offer my skills as a commander, my abilities as a leader, my faith in your leadership and my loyalty as a Galcom officer.

quote:

What do you expect from the iss?

To be led by example and to be respected as an officer

[/rp]

The email from FC DeSylva that I recieved said he assigned me to Centaur based on time zone, So that wings would be more likely to have a stronger prescence online. Due to that don't worry about the Transfer to Pegasus for me at this time. Later if we get more members or need people in different wings we can look at it then.

The wing assignments will eventually be made based on time zone. But as Nick Jamont has pointed out, our priority needs to be getting the wings filled out at the moment, so we'll be placing people in a range of the four wings. So expect your assignments to change in the future when we have more members. For now, Nick's assignments stand.

Just checking in from leave quickly...*grin*.

-GD