Pegasus Wing News

Urza

OK, listen up, wing! Destrier Wing already has a wing sig image, do we need to get cracking and cook one up ourselves. I'm not an artist (trust me on this ), so I definately shouldn't do it, but if any of you are resonably good at computer drawing, just start putting one together.

Also, we need to work on more ISS recruitment. Our wing's very small, but with a little effort, we can make not only our wing, but the whole ISS that much bigger.

That is all.

Another succesful one - send it to me! *grin*

And while you're at it, let me know what font you used for the writing, in case I ever have to re-create it. And you are free to start working on Unicorn and Centaur wings as well, in the same theme - I'd like all of our wing logos to match.

-GD

I'm a D&D player, so I looked it up in my Monster Manual and here's what it said:

quote:

The chimera is a bizarre, three-headed predator that hunts on the ground and on the wing. It can defeat even the hardiest opponent with a flurry of claws and fangs.

A chimera has the hindquarters of a large black goat and the forequarters of a great lion. It has brownish-black dragon wings and the heels of a goat, a lion, and a fierce dragon. The pitch-black goat head has black eyes, and the scales might be black, blue gree, red, or white. The creature is about 5 feet tall at the shoulder, nearly 10 feet long, and weighs about 4,000 pounds.

Chimeras can speak Draconic, but seldom bother to do so, except when toadying to more powerful creatures.

So, there you have it.

Looks good!

Here are two suggestions...

1) Remove the word "wing" (I've already spoken to RVS about this...*grin*). We've not really decided whether we'll call them Wings, Fleet Groups, Battle Groups, etc., so if we just put the name on the logo then it makes it a little more flexible.

2) I don't want us to become too earth-centric! *grin*. Try replacing the earth in the background with Saturn, seeing as Chimaera coordinates all of it's Intel activities from Saturn. For instance...

saturn.jpg

Thanks for all of your work!

-GD