ISS Wing Logo's

buckthesystem

quote:

Don't know if those images are working - some problem weith Freeservers. Maybe their going the way of Crosswinds and banning image linking. Aaaargh!!

hmmmmm... the centaur works (but theres two). The others give an interesting error message,

quote:

Forbidden

Remote Host: [208.185.127.161]

You do not have permission to access

Data files must be stored on the same site they are linked from.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay.

1) I'll re-render that new hi-res Centaur. I'm using the 2.5 second standard but doubling the time on the last frame (the wing logo) for anyone that's interested. After I've re-done the GIF I'll mail them all to Reinar who can host them and post the links here for use in sigs.

2) As I said, Reinar, we reward hard workers. For now, you'll reamin in Defence Command despite possible problems with multiplaying, and you may choose a position as Wing Leader in either Fleet Group Pegasus or Fleet Group Destrier. You don't have to pick a Super Carrier, but I'd strongly encourage it.

3) As for Nick and Jerold - yes, you CAN keep your BCs, but someone in Unicorn wing, when more recruitds are assigned, has to fill the Super Carrier positions. You two will remain Wing Leaders of your respective wings. The Super Carriers are important because if we ever have an occasion where we are fielding an entire wing we NEED the increased numbr of fighters to effectively defend a system.

I'm considering jumping sihp to an Aestrom myself. If only I could play the damn demo - just once - to try it out!! *grin*.

-GD

I've posted the wing logo's on the ISS logo thread in the general fleet forum. I tweaked the unicorn a little (writing was a little blurred and where the word "wing" was, there were no stars!) those logo's there are my final drafts for the logos. GD please gif them and mail to my yahoo adress. I wont be making any more tweaks for now. cmdrs Keenan and Jamont I have pm'ed you, please check your messages! I'll be away this weekend (holiday in the mountains, no pc ) so I'll see you all again on monday! Oh GD I'll pm you re the promotion.

bye for now!

The GIFs ARE synchronised - they all have 2.5 second delays. The problem is, if they are being loaded from different websites, some will take longer to load than others, and thus start their 2.5 second rotations at different times.

Commander VonSchaffen has been installed as Wing Leader of Pegasus Wing for his hard work with the logos. Well done!

-GD

Seeing how I can get the pic on my sig.

I wasn't sure which Flight group I was in so I used the Unicorn one since Jamont is in that I thought maybe that was the command group. Let me know if that is wrong and which group I am assigned to.

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Ristar ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cmdr Ristar:

Seeing how I can get the pic on my sig.

I wasn't sure which Flight group I was in so I used the Unicorn one since Jamont is in that I thought maybe that was the command group. Let me know if that is wrong and which group I am assigned to.

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: Cmdr Ristar ]

When ones done, you'll get the CIOPS logo