ISS Wing Logo's

buckthesystem

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy with all of them except the Marine Command logo. Mainly because I can;t quite make out what it's meant to be...*grin*.

The others look pretty good, though.

Let me know what the Marine Command logo is meant to represent so that we can work out a way to make it look clearer.

At this rate you'll make Fleet Commander, Reinar! *grin*

-GD

hehe, thanks GD. The Marine logo is supposed to be a ringed sword. I kinda wanted to do a winged sword (a la SAS) but couldn't find any suitable images.

edit: btw where can i find the bcm ship appendix? I still need to choose a new ship!

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: buckthesystem ]

The Appendix was taken down for editing, but the original version can still be downloaded from Nova's stash at www.rp.orionfleet.com.

I am currently looking for a good SAS logo for conversion. Will post it here when I find it...*grin*.

-GD

EDIT: Testing my sig.

[ 11-24-2001: Message edited by: DeSylva ]

Jeehun Ristar...

Good point. I hadn't assigned you a wing. I'm not using a Command Wing because I don;t feel we have the strength - I want our commanders out on the front lines.

In view of your having a real life to contend with - like me, and unlike these other computer game nerds like Jamont and Keenan (*evil grin*) - I think I'll assign you to Chimaera Wing for now. It's the Intelligence Wing, so contributions are minimal, and you don't need to be able to multiplay. Technically, Keenan is in command, but I do need to point out that you DO outrank him (*grin*) so if the BBQ sauce goes to his head and he tries ordering you about - slap him into line a little.

EDIT: Hold on, I forgot - you're Wing Leader of CIOPs. And there is a logo for you, later in this thread! Grab that one, and let me know what you want to do with CIOPS - it's all yours...*grin*.

-GD