Roll Call ISS Fleet

Commander Jamont

Just in case this thread was ever intended to be a roll call, I'm here. I had some lessons cancelled today, so expect a new 'Ambitions' post soon, prolly tomorrow, but don't you go expectin' this to become a habit

Later,

Let met introduce the new, and improved, 'Anoying Superior Offier Blender 7000'. It slices, it dices, it comes in all sizes.

And best of all... I got one . Ohhhh, If you didn't outrank me.... i'd.... i'd.... Rearrange your facial features so your nose is on your back with my coffee mug!

(Wait a second, how the hell would I do that?)

Mmmmmmmmmm..... BBQ Sauce!

WHERE IS MY SAUCE!?!?

JAMONT, HE MUST OF TAKENS IT YESSSSSS....

MY PRECIOUSSSSS.... GIVE ME MY PRECIOUSSSSSS....

SHALL CRUSH THAT FILTHY, JAMONTS YESSSSSS.....

GRIND HIS BONES...... YESSSSSS........

I really, REALLY, need to lay of the sauce!

-JK

Did I mention I was born in a funny farm?

Nooooo..... Nooo whitesty smitesty coat!..... Give Keeeeenaaan sauce!!! Mustive have saaaaauce!....

(Slowly, Keenan snaps too and regains control)

What the hell was that? Oh no, I haven't had BBQ sauce for at least 2 hours... Im suffering from withdrawl...

Give that sauce back! Mwuah hah hah hah!

(If you think Im crazy now, remember that post EP5 made of us in Active Worlds... KICK THE CAN! I didn't have BBQ sauce for 2 hours 30 minutes!)

DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I DON'T GET BBQ SAUCE WITHIN THREE HOURS, MWUAH HAH HAH HAH.

I START SELLING RUNES AT EBAY.COM FOR $1000 DOLLARS EACH!

(What the hell does that have to do with anything?)

MWUAH HAH HAH HAH!

-JK

God almighty, you've cursed me with my fathers humour... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And little fried rice!