It's up

Commander Jamont

Good work, Jamont. Well done indeed.

Testing the join script as well. I expect it to work.

Which means ALL ISS Fleet players should complete this join script. I believe I've only receieved two or three. If you've completed it in the past, send me a copy of the form (to [email protected]).

ADDIT: Need Nick to update a few files (already *grin*) so go easy on the script. It will work, but you'll get a page not found error when you click on APPLY. Rest assured, your form WAS submitted.

-GD

Chat applet was for free, go figure, you get what you pay for...*grin*. If this chat applet Badmoon is setting up works, I'll change the link to point to it.

The only file not found errors should be...1) after putting in the joining application form (should be fixed soon) and 2) the Databank files (7mb, so not uploaded yet). If you spot any others, let me know.

-GD

The last remaining pop-up is because we host the news script on a Hypermart server. If you have access to a server that allows CGI access without pop-ups, then let me know and I'll shift it there.

Considering there used to be three - at least - I think a 66% reduction in the amount of pop-ups is a pretty good result. And removal of the banner ads as well.

-GD

Heh, I wonder what an Insurgent's dossier on me would look like

"Armed and extremely dangerous. Avoid at all costs!"

Oh, and is that where all those new screenshots are going to go?

[ 11-29-2001: Message edited by: Urza ]

Okay peoples! Refresh that browser!

The ol' down home ISS website has had a face lift. New colour scheme, new content, new links. Check it out.

We need screenshots. Lots of 'em. I want each commander who has the game to send me at least one screenshot of themselves in their favourite ship, in action - combat or otherwise. Send 'em to [email protected]

Check out the website, tell me what you think.

NOTE: Databank links still don't work, I've got 8mb of databank info to upload, so it's going to take me a while.

ALSO: All commanders please fill out the online join form because (don't shoot me) I've lost all of the old applications. So even if you've filled it out - sorry - fill it out again. Last time, I promise.

-GD

Is it just me, or is the roster so completely OUT-OF-DATE? *sigh*, fix-it-man Keenan to the rescue!

I'll put the new one in the insystemsupport yahoo group, i've got one there already thats up to date, but the color scheme is still old. *sigh*.

Yup, it is - sorry. You ARE the official roster man...*grin*.

I'll upload it next time I get a chance, unless Nick or Jerold beat me to it. The colour changes are easy. Load the web page into word pad, and use the replace option to...

REPLACE 00FF00 with FF0000

and

REPLACE 008A00 with 8A0000

Remember to save it in text only...*grin*.

-GD