Gallion

Welcome to the fray

Don't forget to fill out the form at the ISS website! And to join the insystemsupport yahoo group!

If you aren't happy with the flight group/wing you've been assigned to talk to one of the Fleet Commander's, that is either DeSylva, Jamont or Ristar... they're the only people with the ability to change a persons assignment.

Once again, Welcome to the fray

[ 12-09-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

There we go! I would feel bad about it taking me four tries to figure it out, had I not seen the umpteen posts by an unnamed senior officer.

Of course I also figured out that it would update my signature if I edited an old post instead of posting yet another test post.

quote:

Originally posted by Rip:

I would feel bad about it taking me four tries to figure it out, had I not seen the umpteen posts by an unnamed senior officer.

Gee, I wonder who I could possibly be talking about?

Hmmmm.... I think you better talk to DeSylva about having a Starion (Battlecruiser Mk III), he has restricted their use for the time being, sorry .

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

quote:

Originally posted by Cur:

Rip, I think you should clear the CD-KEY field in your profile..

Cur, ehm, I think you should use private messages to warn someone about this issue.

This way anyone will know his CD-Key is in his profile , as SC said, no one but himself will ever ask you your CD-Key. Keep it secret!

Rip, please, clear that field as soon as possible!!

See you in space.

[ 12-13-2001: Message edited by: Stephanos ]

quote:

Cur, ehm, I think you should use private messages to warn someone about this issue.

This way anyone will know his CD-Key is in his profile

Sorry about that. I have a good memory, unfortunately it's quite short.. Didn't remember that feature.