Epsilon 5 Banned!

Urza

Those who haven't heard the news, here it is. SC is right. He will be missed.

In any case, we need a new wing leader for Destrier. According to the roster, one is supposed to be supplied from Orion. Is that still true? If so, we need to twist their arm to appoint someone.

Agreed. Let things cool off. Check the ISS forum and your email for more information on this matter.

And as far as Fleet Group Destrier is concerned, Orion will assign their appointed representative to coordinate it's activities with Sark Battlegroup. We will continue to fully staff all open slots in FG Destrier from ISS fleet personnel.

-GD

The universe is collapsing around us, looks like someone has used a Apocalypse device, or something similar...

Fleet Commander Karl "Blades" Savage, of Orion Fleet has resigned and in his place, he has left Greg Millar as Fleet Commander.

Blades, good luck to you... Hope one day you'll return to Galactic Command

Keenan out

Wow, it's like the Big Bang suddenly got thrown into reverse! I certainly didn't expect E5's incident to snowball into this. I read the email and replied to it. I will also be going to the Orion forum, as that's where everyone else seems to be congregating.

[ 12-16-2001: Message edited by: Urza ]