Your Opinion Of My Qualities as FC

Commander Jamont

[RP]

'nough said...

[/RP]

Lets see, your fairly active, you've been here since when? January 2000 or something? You understand ISS's purpose, how it works... you've participated in RP threads which is a good thing to do!

Thats all I can think of at the top of my head at the moment... hmmm... not very special...

j/k

(PLEASE DON'T MAKE BE WAX YOUR BATTLECRUISER OH FLEET XO PERSON!)

hehehe

[RP]

Commander Keenan puts on his antique bandana which his ancestor got at a special showing of the movie "Karate Kid", Keenan walks up to Jamonts Starion and starts waxing.

"I don't see why I have to bloody wax his friggen battlecruiser, thats work for flight engineers and ensigns! I'm bloody head of Intelligence Command for crying out loud, if I ever get alone with him in a dark alley or something i'm really going too... going too... bagh!" Keenan grunts and throws the cloth he was given to wax the ship with onto the dirty titanium floor.

A couple of hours later Jamont walks into the hanger to check Keenan's progress and he thinks to himself, 'How can I possibly tease Keenan more with my superior rank?', Jamont grinned, 'I know... hah hah hah'.

"ATEN-HUT!" Shouted Fleet Commander Jamont. Keenan was startled but quickly snapped to attention.

[/RP]

I'll let you Jamont think off something nasty... Might I suggest decarbonizing your ships sub-molecular quantum vortex disablization photon modulation inhibiter device?

Where the **** did I pull that from?

[RP]

Steam started coming out of Keenan's ears, his face turned tomato red, the veins in his eyes bulged out and his left eye twiched constantly.

"Clean... the inside... i'll clean your insides you pompous windbag! PREPARE FOR OBLIVIONS EMBRACE! YA HYA CHOUHADA! ALL HAIL BBQ SAUCE!"

Keenan got the waxing cloth and shoved it into Jamonts ear and pulled it out the other, then he dragged him by the cloth into a nearby shuttle, strapped him into the chair and gagged him with his bandana. Keenan set the shuttles course for the sun, and instructed the shuttle to engage hyperdrive once it left the planets gravitational field. Keenan then left the shuttle and ran as far as he could before it lifted off, flew through the hanger bay door up through the atmosphere and into space.

About three days later, the shuttle finally reached the suns corona, the shuttles armour and integrity were steadily falling, Jamont was sweating like an egyptian slave pulling a 5 ton stone block.

Ever so slowly, did the shuttle go closer... and closer to the sun until finnaly...

And from Earth, Fleet Commander Keenan (Newly promoted because the previous fleet XO had dissapeared under mysterious circumstances), sat sunbathing in a chair by the beech looking at the sun through a special telascope which filtered out the harmful rays and part of the intense light.

He watched as Jamonts shuttle dove into the sun and made a little *pip* sound.

And everyone of importance lives happily ever after!

[/RP]

Enjoy the story? Their's a moral in their for you to find!

Let this be a lesson to you... don't make me work to long without having a lunch break for a BBQ sauce and pepper sandwiches, or, you most likely will find yourself with a big old boot impression on your butt. Capeche?

BTW, PLEASE DON'T DEMOTE ME! I WAS ONLY KIDDING!

[ 12-27-2001: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

Not that I know anything since I'm a noob, buut I think you do fine. It seems tobe a daunting task with all that haas gone on lately. I just hope it settles down soon so we can get into some serious RP and eventually MP.

BTW I'm hoping some RP will come in response to my LOG postings. I'm trying to give some history to my character and provide a reason for my getting a Nightstar instead of a Starion. Also of not being a department head. I thought since the roster showed 3 dept head slots in CIOPS that I would be assigned one and stated as much in my first log. Getting drunk, getting my butt kicked by PVT. Shaddox, and being thrown in the brig would be a good start. I just didn't want to take to much creative direction with other peoples AE.

Hopefully there will be more discussions about CIOPS in MP soon as well. I've got a ton of ideas and would like you guys to squash the stupid ones before I voice them in public.

Where are you in relaation to Rotterdam and Amsterdam. I could tell Dutch party stories day and night!

I used to supervise a fiber optic cable burial system that was on a large ship from a company called Dock Express. When we would be working over the burial system we would normally dock in Rotterdam (refill the Heineken lockers). Every weekend I was off to Amsterdam. Great city to party in , but not to drive in (or park )!

[ 12-28-2001: Message edited by: Rip ]