What to do?

Commander Jamont

Hey fellow commanders,

It seems the ISS cannot hold stand...

I tryed about anything .. nothing worked?

is it me as FC? should i resign?

Please we need to grab hold and make the fleet bigger and better BEFORE mp...

New orders are to make use of 1 board not two..

so you can choose

1. this board.

2. the Community board.

I'm still here, and exams are finally over!!!

The down side is that I now have to compete with my brother and father to get any computer time...

As for ISS, I'm really not sure. I know people haven't been posting much lately (other fleets included), but I can't think of anything that would compel them to come here more than they already do. Hopefully MP will put the BC spirit back into everyone, and we'll recover. Right now, it seems that's the best we can hope for.

[ 05-20-2002, 13:40: Message edited by: Urza ]

Things are quiet everywhere at the moment. Dont get discouraged. Theres been a slump before, and we all bounced back from it then, and we will again. As MP gets closer, you're gonna see a return to form. Trust an old timer on this one - you aint seen nothing yet.

quote:

Originally posted by Blades:

Things are quiet everywhere at the moment. Dont get discouraged. Theres been a slump before, and we all bounced back from it then, and we will again. As MP gets closer, you're gonna see a return to form. Trust an old timer on this one - you aint seen nothing
yet

Cool , and i am a MP freak .. so iss will be bigger then all moehahahahaha

Hey, Blades, did you get my email from a while back? (about the beginning of April, about permission for a story) I sent it to [email protected]. I never got a reply. What email address should I use?

I think we need a good multiplayer roleplay going to get people interested again. I think this forum is more high-profile than the other, but wherever we do it, it needs to be done well. It's the end of term in a month, so after then I'll have more time

Sorry, I dont think I got it. Try resending it and I'll give it my full attention. I (like many others) am busy as hell at the moment, but I'll make sure I give it some consideration.

• 5 weeks later...

I've got something brewing- watch this space. Maybe it'll work out and I can give you all something to enjoy, maybe not. We'll see.