August Roll Call

Commander Jamont

I'm still here sir, awaiting orders.

We have a new member? Hmmm... i'm horribly out-of-touch...

Roberto, you should go to the ISS Fleet Website and fill out the application form if you have not done so already, also add in the Comments what wing and ship-class you would like... i'll make the nessersary modifications to the roster page. To find a quick link to the site, check Jamont's forum signature!!!

I'm going to see if I can't get in touch with DeSylva, the websites News option needs upgrading, you can't read the thing without selecting it.

[ 08-22-2002, 03:27 AM: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

Okay Roberto, i'll add you to the roster...

A new website might be nice, for the moment i'm just trying a few things for the current one, like adding charcter profiles to the roster.

I'll make it so you can view each individuals character info when you click on their name... what do you think Jamont?

Oh and Roberto, you should update your signature... use Commander Urza's as a base, it's a good example.

[ 08-23-2002, 02:36 AM: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

Managed to track down the old ISS website, still got Zwycky's and your old info FC...

Can't believe it's still bloody online, hehehe. That info will come in handy

Oop... my mistake, your info's not there boss... care to supply it? Heh... you too Urza, I can't seem to find your filled out application form in the ISS Fleet Command mailing list... Once I have it I'll do your profile.

[ 08-23-2002, 03:41 AM: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]

There's something wrong with my computer, when I try to go to your FTP address FC, my computer kind of spacks out... and I have to exit explorer. The internet is kind of sluggish at the moment, maybe it'll be better tomorrow.

That signature will do for the time being Commander Roberto.

I've just looked over your... application form, umm... I think there has been a mistake, where it says description, history, etc... we want the information about your character, not you personally... hehehe.

I'll add you to the roster, and upload it through another of my computers... this damn one doesn't seem to be working at all.

• 2 weeks later...

This is really quite irritating . None... and I mean none of my FOUR computers can bloody access the ftp, without either a) locking up or B) just sitting there, waiting till infinity. I don't think the problems on this end.

FC... do you know where the ISS site has gone?

Heh, did you forget to pay the rent, and now you've been evicted???

[ 09-02-2002, 01:30 AM: Message edited by: Jerold Keenan ]