Latest recruit

Ben Zwycky

It might take a little while to instruct him in fleet protocols, but I'm sure you'll all agree he has a lot of potential At the moment he can act as my tactical adviser (and quality controller on the baby wipes I give my marines )

Btw, did I tell you guys another new recruit is due in mid-August? I'm doing my best!

• 2 weeks later...

Recruit has been functioning effectively as mascot/ chief morale officer on board, and has requested promotion to similar position for the entire fleet. I would grant his request, but have made it clear to him that I do not have the required authority. Any decision?

btw, I'll have to wait until BCMG comes to the shops over here, am a bit short of cash at the moment, and I have other responsibilities now.

Any idea when it hits Europe (and where?)

• 1 month later...

OK, this is weird, but even I can't access them now. OK, try this (it just worked for me).

1. Click the link at the top of the page(open it in a new window)

2. Right click on the links at the bottom of the page, select copy shortcut, then paste them into the adress bar of the new window.

It seems you can only access them from a window that has accessed the main page.

Enjoy!

• 2 months later...

TWo new recruits in a year- I'm doing well! (though there must be an easier way...)

Weighing in at a hefty 4.15 kilos, Little Petr was born at 5.15 this morning. Needless to say I’m pretty tired right now (especially since the local council started using heavy earthworking equipment less than 10 metres from my bedroom window from 8) so this’ll be short. I’ll be taking some pics tomorrow, so I’ll try and put them on the website tomorrow evening (along with maybe a couple more of Jakub)

Later,

Yeah, I know. Well in my half-asleep stupor I forgot to plug the battery charger in, so no pics today. Hopefully I'll have some for you all tomorrow night. I'm off to get some sleep. In the meantime you can enjoy 4 new Jakub pics, making further progress in amphibious operations and media relations .

Enjoy,

• 2 months later...

A few more pics are up. Both boys are regularly sleeping through the night (until around 6), so it looks like the toughest phase (sleepwise) is over (at least until Jakub starts having nightmares, I suppose)

Enjoy (we certainly do )