Ideas?

Commander Jamont

Here FC, though I am a little busy with year 12 and all...

Ideas... hmmm

1. Get ISS website online and uploaded (I still have a copy of the website DeSylva made I think, and the new one I was working on but never finished... Get a place to put it and i'll see if I can upload it, I think however that the news thingy isn't valid anymore we need to replace it)

2. Recruit, recruit... and oh yeah, RECRUIT!!!

3. Get the fleet members something to do to keep them interested, I don't know... an RP, some multiplayer games with BCM Gold (Does that even have multiplayer?!? I don't have it Waiting for Universal Combat)

Anyone else want to take a wack at it?

I would like to join the fleet, sent login info 2 weeks ago but no response. {it's time to game!} I also can spare a new dell percision workstation, dual cpu, 2Gig,Scuze, ect 24/7 server/workstation. just let me know.. also have access to dev webpages

Cpt. Kasin Pool

For anyone wanting to join story idea 0.01: don't view anything I write as holy or anything. I don't have any plans for the story, I'm just making it up as I go along, and would appreciate some other input (that being the main point of the exercise)

Later,

• 2 weeks later...

OK, I can confirm that ISS is a viable launch base in UC.

I would like to apologize for my last post in Story idea 0.01, I have now deleted it. I posted it before I got UC, and now I see that what I had in mind is impossible in UC. I had in mind a Sagat STO vehicle being brought in on the LCAC, that was going to be used in conjuction with others to try and destroy galcom HQ, but an LCAC only has room for 50 units of cargo and four marines, not 750 units (a sagat) and 9 marines. If people are still interested we can try and think of some other sinister cargo that is 50 units or less (e.g. sigma mines, but that plot's already in UC instant action) or some other way of transporting it in (but I was really keen on it being sneaked in from an offshore sub, as that is really cool, maybe using a low-flying shuttle stolen from the newly-aquired base) It looked like a good interaction was building up, and I sort of stopped it dead with my post.

• 3 weeks later...

Certainly in the rp world, we've gotten up to all sorts of cool stuff in the past. If my online (and even comp access) time wasn't so limited at the moment, I'd try and come up with some nice plot for us to dig into. Story idea 0.01 fell flat on it's face (my fault) Should I try to come up with a 0.02?

nah, stories means rp I'm afraid. My connection isn't up to mp, and won't be for at least another year/18 months it seems, so I'm limited to the written kind of interaction. I had some ideas; Do you guys prefer a very defined main plot (i.e. like Pre-emptive strike or Ambitions) or a very freeform one (like story idea 0.01 was suppoosed to be)?