Fluxgames.com ISS

Commander Jamont

Coming to the rescue soon Nick--of course I can't really get going until we get back from Hawaii, but because you're working on a nuke site, check out this link and this link for some themes. I'll create a topic graphic for the CIOPS wing (so we can post news topics for each wing in the fleet), and I would suggest that we get the wing structures in line, and tasked with specific roles in the fleet. Are our commanders present? If not, then let's get them back in the game or get new ones. If so, then let's get them to organize their wing personnel and issue a readiness report. (Could we have the wings organized by people who are local to one another and start scheduling wing MP exercises?) For the nuke site, we should have wing commanders generate graphics (or graphic elements) for their wings, and perhaps create a kind of template for ISS wings to use so it's apparent they're part of the same fleet. I like how Prime has theirs set up, and I was thinking of something like the Eagle / Shield combination that we're using currently, but perhaps with the GALCOM eagle instead. What do you think?

If you can, you should drop me any printed ISS documents you have. If we don't have any documents detailing our command structure, training practices, etc., then we should create those procedures and put them in the "content" section of the site. You say you don't know much about PHP, but are you having problems using the admin control panel?

Let me know,

ZM out.

Sorry for the slow reply Zane, my modemÔÇÖs been playing up

The CIOPS logo is viewable on my website (link is in my sig) Scroll down to the bottom of the welcome screen, and you will see a link to ISS concept artwork. Fleet and wing logos are in there. The eagle/shield/dagger fleet logo is a combination of the defence, intelligence and CIOPS wing logos, so they are already derivatives of the fleet logo, if you like.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

Sorry its taken so long Jamont. I just wanted to let you know I haven't forgot. Its just taking some time to get setup since I'm working so many hours in RL. It should be ready for you guys to start working on any day now.

ItÔÇÖs going to be cool to have a joint hub site for all of GalCom's fleets. There are areas of the GalCom Domain you can start using btw. Such as the calendar can be used to schedule events or meetings by any of the fleets.

Guest Remo Williams

The ISS domain is ready to use. I have sent a PM to Jamont with the server login info enjoy.

If you need any help with the server just yell real loud out your window I'll get right on it. LOL!