ISS Fleet Pinboard

Supreme Cmdr

• 1 year later...

All current active members of ISS please read and respond to this thread

If you cannot read that thread that either means you're not an active enough member of our fleet in the fleet (you need Level 3 clearance to view it) or there has been a technical error, which you will need to draw our attention to here.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

ISS members I received a deep space communcation from Ben this morning stating that his internet connection was down and would not be restored until Monday.

He asked me to convey this message to you all incase you try to contact him.

Until Ben's connection is restored his second in command Zane Marlowe will over see ISS operations.

That is all.

Unfortunally, I have to report the same problem. Due to system upgrade my long range communications are also down. I had to route this transmission through 3 probes before it had enough power to reach a galcom ship.

I should be in operation again later this week, hopefully by tuesday.

Unlimited out.

Back

Someone at our ISP accidentally remotely changed our connection settings to a non-existant account, cutting us off.

[rp]

Are there no limits to these Insurgent infestations?

[/rp]

• 2 weeks later...

The ISS logo on teh first page was messed up. (it didn't like having a jpeg there, sop I replaced it with the indexed gif I used at the end of the document) I have corrected that and reuploaded the file.