ISS Subdomain @ Galcom.net

Commander Jamont

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, the website now hosts the graphics files for our sigs. The sigs are named for each wing as follows:

Defense Fleet - Defenseloop.gif

CIOPS - CIOPSloop.gif

ISS Fleet - ISSloop.gif

These can be accessed via the images folder from our site on galcom.net by putting the filename at the end of the directory, i.e., for the defense fleet you'd put the following URL in your sig:

http://iss.galcom.net/images/Defenseloop.gif

The filename for the Defense wing logo actually uses the British spelling i.e. Defenceloop.gif. Otherwise correct. In other words, if you guys have already updated your sigs to the structure described in the fleet sigs thread, just take the /artwork out of the animated logo link.

btw, Zane, I didn't get your PM.

Guest Remo Williams

Sorry Ben wish I didn't have to move. Your site will be back up ASAP. Us over at Prime HQ will not have a forum either. When everything goes back online I'll have a UC server up that you guys can use for training assignments also.

Regards

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Zane Marlowe:

Wow, thanks Remo!

Does the new webhost support php and MySQL as your previous hosting solution did (I'd suppose it does, knowing you, but it's good to ask).

Just found out they don't support PHP so I'm going to cancel and continue to host the domains myself. As Rip said that way you will have no limits on space or bandwidth.

Guest Remo Williams

Well Commanders thanks to Rip Galcom.net has a new host. I'll be transfering all your content to your subdomain by tomorrow. Cmdr. Zane I'll send you a PM with your FTP account info by tomorrow also. This host has all the features that I offered PHP, CGI, MySQl database etc.

Ben do you want FTP access also?

Guest Remo Williams

Ok I sent the FTP login info plus all the other info Zane needs. All the content has been transfered to the new host as well. I'm sure you knew that already though since your sig logos are working again. LOL!

The url to the subdomain is the same as before.

http://iss.galcom.net

It's displaying error messages at the moment from PHPNuke I guess you need to modify a few setting for the new host.