Fleet Database

Commander Jamont

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, we've got our wings in line, should we purge the database now? Some of our guys have problems being regulars, but there are many who don't show up at all. Given that we've had a couple roll calls since the reorganization, I propose we drop the following names from our roles unless they show up and let us know they still want to be involved by this time next week.

Commander Sesshomaru (has not ever posted)

Commander Stanly M. Archer (has not ever posted)

Commander Guilherme (has not ever posted)

Commander Patrick Smith (has not ever posted)

Commander Brown (if this is the same as his forum name, he has never posted)

Commander Jerold Ryan Keenan (hasn't posted since 2001)

I personally emailed Stanly Archer and Sesshomaru some time ago to see if they were still active and never got a reply from the provided email in the fleet db. I've searched for all the above names in the Forum and you can see the results above.

At any rate, I have no problem if these guys are lurking and want to get reactivated, but I suspect that's not the case. Also, I'd like to hear from Rip since I know he's busy but not entirely inactive. You out there man?

Also, we need to find out what the current status of recruiting is since SC did post that he was curtailing fleet apps for the time being, but then posted later that he had left the application apparatus still up, and hadn't changed the server passwords yet. We have a new recruit who's got some real life experience with intel and crypto, and if there's a way we can get him onboard, then we're one step closer to having a first tier fleet and a fully prepared MP roster.

Well Jerold Keenan last posted two weeks ago (post #9 in the fleet organization thread) so I wouldn't delete him just yet (unless Jerold Ryan Keenan is someone else, but that'd be a weird coincidence.)