ISS Fleet Multiplayer Board

Commander Jamont

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at GMT -6, so yeah, 7am would start us at 1am and that wouldn't work out so well for me.

The other way could work though, our noon(ish) your evening, or our morning, your afternoon. Saturday morning is normally good, what would you say to that?

Well, I can basically arrange to be online anytime from 7am to 8pm GMT on Saturday without too much of a problem (I have to arrange with my wife so she looks after the kids if its at a time when the boys are awake, but she's very nice about that)

Well, let's at least try to do something on Saturday, say 4pm GMT which will be about 10am my time, which would be optimal, but if you need later that's possible, just let me know.

Shingen, would love to shoot atcha, or conduct further operations related to our former RP, have you updated that yet? I haven't looked lately but I remember you getting ready to do an update.

Glad to hear that, Medivh. Look forward to flying alongside you.

Well, we're generally putting the boys to bed around 6-6.30pm, which is 4-4.30pm GMT, and putting the boys to bed is really a job for two, if you know what I mean so it would need to be an hour later, or I could always join a little late. I was hoping to go over some multiplayer 'set plays' for the fleet, if you will, to get you all ready and sharp for likely match situations. That sort of thing is usually classified, so as not to give away our best tricks.

We could always make it a more conventional exercise, getting to know each other, practising general combat and keep it open to others, and I could send you guys the tricks in a document by secure transmission.

In any event, we're going to need an active Teamspeak server on Saturday at least.

I'd fix that time now for this Saturday so people can say yay or nay in this thread.

5 pm GMT this Saturday, that is the 17th.

WE'll probably go on for an hour, hour and a ahlf, maybe two, depending on how well things go.

Well, I had a nice little chat with Shingen's latest minion, but no ISS members. What's going wrong, here?

Everybody post your ideal time on a Saturday to meet up.

I have in mind to alternate fleet meetings between two times of day, one Saturday at time 1, the next at time 2.

Last week's time was OK for Damier, so I'd like next week to be at 7am GMT, unless Damier posts and says that is no longer a good time for him.

Guest Shingen

If you guys want to set up some sort of weekly or nightly MP sessions, then I'm pretty much good for any night after 7PM (central), and any weekend during mornings, afternoons or evenings.

We could always use a free TS server or I could set mine up, you if want to retain interfleet comms.

As long as the public UC servers are up, we might as well be using them for something.

I always start on server 2.

Shin, that Teamspeak offer sounds good. Did you get my PM?

I was wanting to get in at least one iss fleet training session in before the next fleet match, to get us all aquainted and run through some practice scenarios.

OK, Nick, PM us all your teamspeak server details (server name, IP and password) and we'll meet up on Server 2 at 7am GMT tomorrow (that's Saturday 23rd)(as I said earlier in this thread)

I had a document I wanted to send all those taking part in multiplayer, but I haven't finished it yet- maybe we can try some things out without it, and have it for reference later.

See you out there,

No-one around. Hmm this is getting annoying. I'll wait qaround on server 3 for another half hour then call it quits.

Next fleet match is tomorrow evening 1900 GMT. Let's see if we can put a team together for that.