ISS Fleet Multiplayer Board

Commander Jamont

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Zane Marlowe:

I'm there now, anyone else going to be in? Also, is the TS server up yet?

Prime's TS server is running at 67.182.30.2 or just do a search using the filter any server that begins with Prime.

The server name is Prime fleet west.

password is: Prime2kill

I'll have the ts server down later this evening since I'm going to do a fresh install of my OS before tomorrows meet. I want everything running smooth since I'm hosting the game server tomorrow.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I'll be on the fleet teamspeak server in five minutes time(6.15 GMT)until 6.45 GMT, unless someone else joins me for a fleet training session, in which case I'll be there a while longer and pass on some wisdom/fine tune some tactics etc.

OK, next fleet training session is on Saturday 20th November at 0800GMT to give Damier a chance of attending, and also because I am busy in the evening (having an early birthday party). If he canÔÇÖt make it, then he should say so in this thread. Zane can hold a training session at the normal time (1800GMT) if he is free and other Commanders announce their attendance in this thread.

You're getting plenty of warning, so no excuses.

Excellent, I've been trying unsuccessfully to hook up with Damier, so I'm glad we have this time to do it. That is rather late here though on Friday night isn't it? 0800GMT is 2 in the morning here, and midnight for Damier. Man, this timezone crunch is a hassle, but I'm glad to see we're working it out.

OK, the morning session is on, me and Damier will be there, anyone else is welcome. We'll start on Server 2. If I'm slightly late, then hang around. I'm sometimes unable to get up as quick as I plan.

OK, next fleet training session is this Saturday (the 27th) at 1800GMT. This is most likely the last training session before I go away and the second last one I can make before the big fleet tournament, so youÔÇÖd better start coming so you can get trained up. If no-one is on server 2 or the ISS Teamspeak server by 1815GMT, then there will be no session, which would be a great shame. Zane will be unable to be at the fleet tournament, so IÔÇÖm going to need at least one other commander there for us to have a valid team, and IÔÇÖd much rather have a Commander who is ready and trained than one who doesnÔÇÖt know what he is doing in mp.

OK, I can't let you be there alone. I registered my second copy and downloaded the latest patch. I have company over Saturday, but they can enjoy watching me enjoy myself:)

I still need to patch and test, as well as get teamspeak setup. I have teamspeak on my hosting server as well BTW, someone else set it up for me however, so I need to figure out how to add you guys to it. Or just have him do it.

My old server started having problems with a HDD today, so I moved my e-mail to the hosting server. Still waiting on DNS to refresh. Serves me right for not having backup mail not already setup and configured.

Looks to be a busy 4 day weekend.

OK, great, no need to set up a TS server for us right now, Nick is running one for us that works just fine, plus the one running on server 2.

I'll PM you the new password.

OK, if anyone else wants to be at the training session you'll have to PM me between now and then adn I'll PM you the new server 2 password just before the session starts.

No one on. I was thinking 1800 local didn't notice GMT so I'm late. Oh well at least I have everything up to date now. If someone is going to be on tonight or Sunday let me know. I need practice bad.

So, did you meet up, or not?

I always quote time GMT because we have commanders in all sorts of different time zones.

You train him well, Zane, at whatever opportunity you can work out together (it doesn't have to be at the regular time, and could even be more than once a week, depending on your possibilities.)

Do us proud in the next fleet match without me (not today but on the 5th of December), I should be able to get another regular training session in the day before the big tournament (which we currently qualify for seeded 4th, (If we do well in the next match we'll move up to third) but we'll need a valid team to participate in that)