New recruits wanting to join, report here

y2kewel

Blast it, Ben! He types well, respects others, and I was just about to PM him tommorrow. But NO! You had to spoil all my fun and snap up Prez first. We'll see about next time.

Although you have been here for a month and a half already, Prez, I would still like to extend a warm welcome to you. I am just taunting Ben so he and the other Fleet Leaders will start recruiting faster. Did you contact him first, or did he initiate the process?

quote:

Originally posted by Prez:

BZ sent me an email saying the first thing I should do is register in the ISS Fleet database, but I don't know how.

Register here. The InSystem Support Fleet also has its own website and Bulletin Board. The Galactic Command Alliance, largely due to the efforts of Prime Fleet's Remo Williams, kindly hosts all Multi-Player Teams for all Fleets, including Earth Command's Vanguard Fleet, at http://www.galcom.net/. So head over there and register as well. At galcom.net, you will need to first register your user profile (use the name Prez for easy identification), and then join an MP Team. Go ahead and create a user profile there, but wait on joining a Team until Ben Zwycky, Marc Wubbema, Zane Marlowe or another high-ranking ISS Fleet member can again contact you.

You picked a fine Fleet, indeed, Prez. Welcome to the next level of Multi-Player!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prez, I've approved your entrance to ISS, when you have a moment, get registered on our fleet webpage and we'll begin the process of getting you trained and up to speed on ISS procedures.

Welcome to the fleet Commander!

quote:

Originally posted by Quazar:

Blast it, Ben! He types well, respects others, and I was just about to PM him tommorrow. But NO! You had to spoil all my fun and snap up Prez first.

Hehe, that sounds like Ben allright

Anyway, Welcome to the Fleet Prez,

I've send you a PM with all the data to get you "up and running", so to speak

We'll have you ready for Multiplayer in no time at all, hehe

Marc

• 4 months later...

If you tell us beforehand as soon as you know you won't be able to make it, there's no penalty. You do not have to attend all on-line meetings, as long as you take part in some sort of fleet activity each month. Meetings and training sessions are usually arranged around individual members' schedules, so there are guaranteed to be some that you won't be able to make. Please post in the training pinboard thread the days and times (GMT) that you are generally available to meet online, and we'll see who we can pair you up with.

Welcome aboard! You have been added to the fleet database.

There are a couple of other litle formalities to sort out, like getting you set up with teamspeak, sorting out your new signature for these forums (see here for your new signature format) and please create a user account at ISS HQ so we can start giving you access to ISS classified documents.

Welcome new recruits! Coder and Thor, you now belong to one of the fittest fleets in the known universe. Our battle record is exemplary, but I expect you have done your homework. Congratulations on your first steps.

Now let's get you trained to meet our enemies in all environments.

• 3 months later...

OK, we have a new member, Cmdr. Matt Buckley, who will be flying the GCV Dagorian under the ISS flag from now on. We welcome Matt to the fleet, and at the same time announce that we are closing our doors to new members until further notice, to enable all our recruiting efforts to focus on reviving Wraith Fleet.

All new applicants to ISS will be directed to Wraith Fleet, and all Wraith fleet members will receive the same basic training as ISS through our secure forums until their own secure forums are up and running.

*Feels breeze as doors slam shut...*

Glad I slipped though before you wound-down recruitment. It will be a pleasure to serve with ISS Fleet. I just hope I can get though training without Marc or Ben leaving too many new holes in my hull - My engineers have already switched to 'economyÔÇÖ duct tape...

Hehe- there'll be plenty more of that, then before you know it, you'll be pushing up the stock price of Insurgent duct tape You've been granted level 1 access on our forums, please state your availability times in our training thread here, then we can arrange to meet up (hopefully regularly) on one of the public servers.

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Application approved, welcome to the fleet. Create an account over at the ISS Fleet forums and we'll get you started. An email has also been sent to you at the address you gave in your fleet database application, check that it hasn't been blocked by your spam filter.