Time away

Ben Zwycky

I'm going away for 9 days in December, and will be most likely out of contact and unable to play from the 4th until the 13th of December. During that time Nick and Zane will be in charge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, IÔÇÖm leaving tomorrow and IÔÇÖll be at my parentÔÇÖs in England until the 13th. Maybe IÔÇÖll be able to connect there and see how youÔÇÖre getting on without me, but I make no promises.

bye for now,

quote:

Originally posted by Zane Marlowe:

Rip and I will represent the fleet Sunday. Have a wonderful time Ben!

Oh yes, I'm getting a little of the rust shed. Going to play some more SP tonight.

Looking to get those 3 kills. I think I'll request you take defense wing if I do, cause I'm CIOPS at heart.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... we'll have to sort that out when it happens.

Well, IÔÇÖm back safely after a pleasant and calm flight, watching various cloud formations from above, very pretty, and the boys were really good (as normal, but I still really appreciate it). WeÔÇÖll see how messed up they get by the time changes. My wife is even losing her fear of flying at this rate . I found a lot of my old disks back at my parentÔÇÖs house, including my old BC3k v2.0 CD, and a really old, but nice flight sim by the name of Tornado (the first game that made me upgrade my computer, from a 386 25Mhz SX (thatÔÇÖs without FPU) to a 486 DX4100MHz- the power!! Ah, the memories . All that remains now is to try and get my voice back by the weekend after getting flattened by a second flu bug during the last couple of days of my stay, so IÔÇÖm a real bass now.

So whatÔÇÖd I miss?

• 1 month later...

I'm away again for the first two weeks of March (my brother's getting married) I'll still be able to on-line every other evening or so, but no teamspeak, email or multiplayer. And again in July for my sister's wedding, but that's a while away.

• 1 month later...

OK, I'm away tomorrow until the 16th. I should be able to get online at my parents house, but probably not every night, and certainly not for multiplayer. Zane is in charge, but no big changes while I'm away, ya hear?

I'll let you know when I safely arrive.

ttfn,

The tap water is great here, and just fine where I live in the Czech Republic too, I do feel sorry for you big city types sometimes

quote:

IMHO it's the coolest place to be

Closer to the truth than you realise - right now it's snowing!!!

roll on summer (Or maybe I should take an off-Earth holiday?)

• 3 months later...

I'll be away from the 6th-18th of July (going to my sister's wedding, my wife's going to meet people from my family from all over the world, (England, the US, South Africa) who she's never met before.

During that time, Zane and Marc will be in charge of the fleet, and Marc will be temporary captain of teams Praetorian and Demolition. I might still be in very sporadic email and limited forum contact during that time, if I decide I can't stay away from you guys that long

• 3 weeks later...

Right, I'm off tomorrow. Zane and Marc are in charge- Zane in charge of rp and Marc of MP.

Marc is in charge of Teams Praetorian, Demolition and of European time-zone training sessions, Jack is in charge of team CIOPS and US time-zone training sessions.

Have fun guys!

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be away from the 6th to the 13th, and again from the 20th to the 27th, so Marc and Zane are in charge during that period, same arrangements as for my earlier time away.

I'll be out this week until next Friday. This is probably for the best considering that I shall desire something to distract me from the fact that I have not the money for UCAWA at this moment! At any rate, I don't expect the fine commanders of the ISS Fleet to require anything immediate in my absence, although I expect that I will probably be checking my email intermittently.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...