Fleet reference is online

Ben Zwycky

Hey Ben,

When I have a few minutes, I wanted to send you a more thorough history I've been drafting that includes the beginnings of not just ISS, but that tells the story of how the fleets first formed, and brings ISS history into larger context with the rest of the overall history.

• 4 weeks later...

Fellow ISS Commanders and interested fleet members.

This is a request for comment on materials published on the ISS website under the Fleet Reference. Most recently published there are the commander profiles for those of our commanders who are cleared to security level three, as well as a partially completed fleet history that has three of six parts drafted.

For those commanders who appear on the personnel profile (or who don't, but are cleared to), please review your entry and respond with comments here if there is anything that needs editing.

Also, please read and review the Fleet History. This is especially a task for those senior staff who have been here long enough to remember the stories in question. You may notice that I've taken the liberty of adding a few details or interpretations of my own, but only where such would help tell the story.

Thanks again, happy reviewing.

• 2 weeks later...

I've added two new elements since last posting here friends. There is now a CIOPS Unclassified Archive containing information on the various planets in the galaxy (including planet info and textures from the game itself), and a listing of Command Craft similar to, but more detailed than, the appendix. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks, I hadn't mentioned the two new channels yet, but I thought it might be good for us to create a sticky topic that was a quick reference to the stuff on our site, with the first post being a quick list of what was up there and how to get to it. It would serve as a way for the curious to orient themselves with respect to our stuff. What do you think?