Team CIOPS fleet match co-ordination

Ben Zwycky

OK, Jack, you're in charge of team CIOPS now, find out availability times for your team and issue challenges (either to Spectre or Balor) for the next few weeks. I want to see team CIOPS with at least one match under its belt by the 18th of next month (that's three more weekends away), or we'll have to close it down for inactivity and rearrange things.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

team CIOPS has been dissolved due to lack of activity (it has yet to take part in a match this year). It has been removed from the league table, all it's membership removed and Jack and Krasus have been transferred back to team Praetorian to give them more action.

When sufficient US-time zone ISS members are trained (up to level 3) and active (one more would be sufficient), a second ISS team will be created with a less misleading name, and those members who have been less active will be split between those two teams.

That is all.

One fact though, regarding the RC16 path in our case....this month is NOT counted for ANY Team.

As far as I understand though, any matches held (or Duels), will be counted all the same, but the requirements for THIS month will be dis-regarded for requirements for a team to participate in 2 matches overall.

I re-iterate Ben, unless Remo says otherwise, this months participation is NOT counted regarding issues with the RC16 patch, so for attendance for teams, this month of July is NOT counted for the established rules set-forth now.

I state it as under the pretence as follows (by my understanding):

If a team cannot hold 2 matches in a month, and cannot hold another 2 matches witin 2 months time, then they be dropped from the League....July is the exception now regarding the Patch RC16.

If the team has not met the requirements (dis-regarding July), then yes Ben, following requirements and rules, then be dropped.

I simply follow the RULES as set-forth, but I do not keep track of other teams, for I take care of what I am assigned to...and if I'm wrong Ben, then am sorry for interceding here, but am putting forth what is known by me at this present time, and my personal interpretation.

It's not a problem, we'll be creating a new team pretty soon in all likelihood (fleet recruiting is still going well) and give it a fresh start.

The team didn't meet the requirements for any month, so it's within the rules for it to be dissolved, without counting July.