Team Praetorian fleet match co-ordination

Ben Zwycky

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

The league table and stats module have been moved to the new all-fleets hub at http://www.bcfleets.net

Please create an account there and I will invite you to the team.

Please check here frequently, and for those of you who haven't yet, post your general availability times here so we can start issuing some team challenges.

While I've got your attention, go and issue some duel challenges for this month

Let's go show 'em what were made of!

Hey guys,

Sorry about not calling in sooner, i've been swamped with exams for school, and learning for that, in combination with my work, and my hobby of fixing computers for people, my work in the fleet has been seriously lacking....again, i appologise

Its a bit late now, so i'll register on the new website tomorrow, when my head is a little clearer

My availability is as followed:

Monday through Friday from 6 PM GMT until 10 PM GMT.

Saturday and Sunday from 12 PM GMT until 10 PM GMT

All time corrected for daylight savings (GMT +1 for us now, right Ben?)

But on a sidenote, my computer is still suffering from some technical difficulties which I will fix tomorrow (sound card volume control thingy not working)

Will drop by on Teamspeak tomorrow (RIP's server), to recieve the proper diciplinary punicement for slacking

yes, that's right. Thanks for signing up at bcfleets.net, Marc and Prez, your invites have been sent.

Prez, I'd still like to hear your availability times, as much as you can tell me.

Jack, you still need to go and sign up to bcfleets.net so I can invite you to the team.

Same here, I can make both dates.

And Prez, dont worry, we always try to practice the ROE before the match (useually the day before it). Everyone is of high value in a team

Also Ben, would it be possible to scedule (darn word ) some training sessions, instead of the usual on the fly session with anyone who happens to be on teamspeak?

I just remembered I can't make the 27th (my brother and sister (and spouses) are coming to visit, so let's go for the 20th. Would the 19th be an acceptable alternative day (I see it wouldn't be for Marc from the duel thread)?

Yes, Marc that's what this thread is for. Prez, when can you make a session (since you feel most in need of some training)? Basically any day you can make 7pm GMT onwards I'll be able to make (except for a Thursday or Monday) and Jack could probably make those other days, so just tell us a day and we'll make sure someone is there.

For the sake of clarity, tomorrow at 7pm GMT will be an official training session.

I'll probably make it a Death Match to start with, to keep things simple for everyone.

Sorry, i'll be away today (famility meeting), basically the reason why i had to rescedule the duel against Remo.

I'll do my best to be there, but i seriously doubt i'll make it.

And yes, the 19th is not a good date for me, 20th is the day i have a duel against Casey (7 PM), so it might get close

I have issued the first team challenge of the new season for the dates given in my previus post, i.e. 20th November at 7.30pm GMT or 4th December at 7pm GMT.

I have issued the challenge to team Alpha Wing and selected the Death Match as the match type.

This challenge has not (yet) been accepted, but I will keep you posted.

The only person who turned up today was Marc, there will be another session the same time tomorrow, which I hope more people will come to.

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

I have issued the first team challenge of the new season for the dates given in my previus post, i.e. 20th November at 7.30pm GMT

Alpha has accepted the death match challenge for the 20th of November. Bring plenty of body bags boys for your crews.

It'll all be done in the Sports Deck of the Recreation Plaza, since it's a friendly match, otherwise I'd say "right back at yer, Remo!"

OK, guys, let's get sharp! Prez, when can you make a training session?

Guest Remo Williams

quote:

Originally posted by Ben Zwycky:

It'll all be done in the Sports Deck of the
, since it's a friendly match, otherwise I'd say "right back at yer, Remo!"

RP

Rats another simulation, lets make it a live fire exercise and use the cloning machines at GHQ?

/RP

Ok I'll get out of your topic see you on the 20th.

• 2 weeks later...