3000AD Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ben Zwycky

Team Praetorian fleet match co-ordination

Of course it won't- the more the merrier- and you're definitely up to standard now.

We have to get you up to level 4 somehow

OK, I have also issued a Death Match challenge to team Spectre for either Sunday 11th of December at 7.30pm GMT or Sunday 18th of December at 7.30pm, I assume those times are OK for us, we'll see how they respond.

The Insurgents declined, so I have issued the same challenge to Alpha Wing, for 7.30pm GMT on Sunday the 18th of December, 1st of January or 8th of January. WHo can make this Sunday at least?

OK, no problem, Alpha Wing can't make the 18th either. Looks like it'll be one of the new year dates.

Alpha wants to face us for a Deathmatch at 8pm GMT this Sunday (the 8th). Who can make it?

The technicians are coming to fix my connection tomorrow morning, so I should be ready.

Prez?

Sorry. I'll be heading off to work around that time.

Damn! I really wanted to make the next match, too. I didn't have much of an impact in the last one.

I know you guys will do great, though.

Sorry to hear that, Prez.

You played a very useful role in that match. You actually disabled Denny before he drifted into my gun range

The challenge has been accepted, so see you guys at 8pm GMT sharp (or before )

Hey Marc Not a problem. There was no match today due to the servers were still down. We are working on the next time we can all get together and get this match in to gear. As soon as the servers are back up and running. Talk to ya soon